Seeing off-map industries in no-industry maps

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Need some help/advice...
    I have a player that see's my off-map industries in my no-industry map Sleeping Creek. I had the no-industries set at...{ -2193.478, 9000 } and { -9000, 4595.270 } for a 4k map just like everyone else uses. Then a player posts a screenshot with the spawned industries floating in mid-air off the game board.
    So...I put the locations for a 6k map...{ -2519.450, 11584.433 } and { 11736.950, -9976.395 } the game takes the extended 6k locations even though it's a 4k map LoL.
    Then I get a post of two screenshots showing they have moved locations and pushed out even farther...and he still sees the off-map industries. "! ?"

...okay I am at a loss here. A 4k map with off map industries set for a 6k distance and they still are showing in his game floating off map? All I can think of is, he must be using some sort of texture mod that has removed or pushed back the game's fog which controls the game's draw distance.

Has anyone else an answer...or what should be done? Anyone else running into this?

I have posted the screen shots I was sent. My thought is, if this game-fog was pushed back from the game settings...this will happen to other's maps as well. Those texture mods need to have that fog set back to default and update their mods as this will break people's maps. The last screenshot is from my game, showing the same 4k map edge with proper texture colors and game-fog to map-edge and the same off-map industries are not visible.

3-screenshots are shown. The first is the 4k map settings where I had them off the game map but close to a given corner. The other two are from the 6k settings on a 4k map, they went to new locations and farther out off the game play area, notice the fog line...it has been pushed back from some texture mod.

BlueBrixx