[MOD] v60 Konvertierung

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Hallo

Neuer Versuch, eure Meinung ist gefragt :)

Grundsätzlich sehr schön. Selbst in der höchsten Stufe sieht die Lok nicht wie vor 60 Jahren unter freiem Himmel abgestellt aus. Allerdings finde ich die erste Stufe im Vergleich zu den weiteren Stufen zu schmutzig. Im ersten Schritt kommt sehr viel Schmutz und in den nächsten Stufen ist die Zunahme der Verschmutzung nach meinem Empfinden eher dezent. Für die erste Stufe wäre meiner Meinung nach etwas weniger mehr.

Tschö, Auge

• Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Ich war mal so frei ein kleines Video zu machen, da ich jetzt keine Ewigkeiten warten wollte nur in 720p

Eigentlich hätte ich gerne auf @flummi1701s Sound zurück gegriffen, leider ist er aber im Moment aber nicht greifbar. Deswegen habe ich aus meinem v200 Sound und Youtube etwas neues gebaut.
    Der Sound ist sicher nicht perfekt, aber ich denke recht brauchbar.
    Eventuell gibts dann dieses WE auch schon eine Beta :)

• Hi,

Ich liebe ja die V60, ich hatte vor geraumer Zeit schonmal den Wunsch nach der kleinen geäußert. Nun ist sie endlich da. DANKE Grimes.
    Gibt es irgendwo eine vernünftige Anleitung, wie man ein Repaint anlegt?
    Meine zwei Lieblinge sind die V60 062 und 260 555-8 der Museumsbahn Norden.
    Die haben allerdings andere Lackierungen, die sich von der DB aber nicht allzu sehr unterscheiden.
    Hier mal Links zu Bildern der zwei genannten Loks...

https://upload.wikimedia.org/w…%80%9EDornum%E2%80%9C.jpg
    http://abload.de/img/img_4525fjxi4.jpg

Vielleicht kann sich ja jemand dafür erbarmen, oder mir zumindest erklären wie das geht.

Dankee
    ~Commo

• Im Moment noch nicht, wegen Repaints bitte ich noch um Geduld.
    Es wird bald eine Anleitung geben und auch passende PSD Files.
    @Cadoras hat diese zwar schon, der Zaubert da schon mal ein wenig die Blaue Variante usw.
    Ich muss erst noch was an meinen Modellen anpassen und ein Update raus hauen, dann werden für alle meine Modelle Templates und Anleitungen erstellt.
    Ich werde auch die Substance Painter Datei veröffentlichen, mit den passenden Export vorlagen. Für Repainter die mit SP arbeiten.

• The first progress has been made. The first step is a in depth study of the model and the way it
    handles color. The first version will be a reworked version of the original:

In case someone might not notice the difference, a GIF with the original (V60 101) compared with the new one (V60 430):

The new version is based on the actual V60 430 in it's first livery: altrot (old red) with yellow striping and warning stripes, as shown in
    this fantastic photo:
    http://www.eisenbahnstiftung.d…s/bildergalerie/22468.jpg
    Eisenbahnstiftung Joachim Schmidt, photographer Robin Fell. V60 430 in Konstanz, 1967.

Edit by Yoshi: Removed embedded image. According to the forum rules, it's not allowed to embed external images. Please linkt them.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Cadoras ()

• Very fine. :-) It looks like, the color scheme you've chosen on the AO fits to the other schemes oft "altrot" Locos we've yet in the Mod collection. The decals are very very good, because they represents the labeling of the late 50's and early 60's. After 1968 many labels changed (Brakes, Revision etc.). Thumbs up. ;-) With metalmap and glossmap the Loco certainly will look much more relaistic. I'm happy you're back for this Project Cadoras!

One point still exists: It looks like the Normalmap is at some parts reverted. Thta's a problem wth automatic filtered Normals used with the dds format. I've suffered this in the V 100 project, but @Inselschreck helped me.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Skyjoe ()

• Next report:

- texture finetuned
    - removed much of the gloss
    - made a new dirt map from scratch

Gloss & dirt

As it was with Train Fever, there tended two be roughly two groups of people: the ones who liked them shiny and the ones that liked them grimey.
    I am definitely part of the last group. In reality locomotives never look shiny unless:

- it just rolled out the factory
    - it just rolled out of the depot after a (major) service
    - it just rolled out of a cleaning facility
    - it is covered with oil or used "Glanzblech" (yes, I'm looking at you Württemberg)

The new phased weathering in Transport Fever is a godsend however. It allows a locomotive to start as shiny as a modeltrain and gradually grime
    up with the years. To my surprise however locomotives do get more dirtier, but keep on being shiny like a turd in a punchbowl. Vanilla and modded
    alike! And that is strange, because liveries don't get more shiny with the years: they fade.

For example, remember this picture from earlier?

If you would look very closely, you would see that this locomotive last major service was in
    1966. This picture is from 1967. So, the locomotive looks mighty fine - even clean. Not strange,
    the locomotive just had a major service and was at that time only 8 years old.

But in the year 2003, the locomotive was already sidelined for a time and was to be scrapped,
    which eventually took place in 2004. Want to know how it looked in the end?

Absolutely horrid. Many railcompanies neglect esthetic service as soon as the locomotive starts
    it last term in active service. Especially locomotives that tend to be out of the public eye.

Edit by Grimes: Fremd Bilder entfernt.

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Cadoras ()

• This would be my personal endresult:

The poor resolution is due to it being a GIF. I've not gone all out with the weathering: my aim was to make
    it look used. Not like scrap. I'm especially pleased with the gloss being reduced in line with the grime be-
    coming more apparent.

• Further progress. Two versions done now, which versions roughly represent the periods 1959-1967 and 1968-1973:

Subtle differences between the two:

- Old V-number on the left, EDV-number on the right
    - Black/Dark grey guard rails with (warning) striping on the left, plain red guard rails on the right
    - and some other small details

The 261 187-9 is also based on a existing locomotive, as shown in this picture:
    Eisenbahnstiftung Joachim Schmidt, february 1973, BW Göttingen (picture by Dr. Willy Hager)

The 261 187-9 was built in 1963 and started life as the "V60 1187". It was one of the V60's that got the "Ozeanblau"
    paintscheme - the next skin in line!, this is what it looked in 1990:
    25-05-1990 in Bw Göttingen, picture by Andreas Kabelitz

As far as I know, the locomotive still runs today although it looks a bit worse for wear.

Edit by Grimes: Fremd Bilder entfernt.

5 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Cadoras ()

BlueBrixx