Error message

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Hello, I've only started to get this message since yesterday night and it happens when i try to place a goods station down. Anyone know what it could be about and how i could fix it?

Thanks

• hi

I had the Problem last Month, if i had installed a new track mod, called "Speed restricted tracks" from steam.
    After deinstall this Mod, It works.

PS I had the same error massage

Mut ist oft Mangel an Einsicht, während Feigheit oft auf guten Informationen beruht

• Yeah, thats what happened to me, other people i know have roughly the same mods as me and this mod runs fine they say. I added it into an exiting game and then the track speeds all went to 30kph, as to say the mod has broken my game.

I started a new game and it broke when i tried to place a station, and the error message stated the curved station mod, and then i removed it and the game didnt open.

I removed this mod and all was fine...

BlueBrixx