Transport Fever Keep Crashing Loading Mod

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Hi Folks

Last time I already figure out why my model is wont appear in Model Viewer because the .mtl file. Now my model can appear in model viewer but there is a warning on the CMD about the c.tga is missing. I already followed the tutorial in this youtube video and he dont even crash https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCQUql-WkXk&t=556s. I already searched the forum about the c.tga but I still have no clue whats wrong with my mod

This is my model *i'll fix the mesh later :p*
    [Blockierte Grafik: https://preview.ibb.co/e47bXQ/Modelviewer.jpg]

this is the error
    [Blockierte Grafik: https://image.ibb.co/eZCAsQ/cenv.jpg]

I really hope I can get some explanation and clue because im in love with this game eheheheh

• hmmm I modeled it in 3ds max and unwrap uvw on there, after that I export to blender and export it to Tpf format. Can it be the source of the problem ? because I tried with simple box its still make the game crash

• The fault ist in the .mdl File. You must change:

to

Code
    roadVehicle = {
    			configs = {
    				{
    				}, 
    			},
    			power = 300.0,
    			tractiveEffort = 20.0,
    			topSpeed = 100.0,
    			weight = 10.0,
    		},

Then it works as you can see:

As you can see, the orientation of your bus is wrong.

• This, and i had a crash directly while loading my savegame because of missing costs in the mdl of the bus:

cost = {
    price = -1
    },

And the bus has far too many tris. The 16,000 Tris you only needed for the front tires should actually be enough for the complete bus ... Seamon builds from that 2 buses (insider)

• The difference of time make me late to reply

Do you get an error message? What is written in the stdout.txt immediately after a Crash?

thank you nando! now I can see the error that causing the game crashed. Yeah the cost is missing from the .mdl just like MaikC said

This, and i had a crash directly while loading my savegame because of missing costs in the mdl of the bus:

cost = {
    price = -1
    },

And the bus has far too many tris. The 16,000 Tris you only needed for the front tires should actually be enough for the complete bus ... Seamon builds from that 2 buses (insider)

hehehe yeah I still trying to reduce the tris, because I use Inventor to make the wheel and it make it soooo many tris. Since my polygon cruncher in 3ds max isnt working so I'll find the another way around. Btw I like Seamon Buses its great hahaha

The fault ist in the .mdl File. You must change:

to

Code
    roadVehicle = {
    			configs = {
    				{
    				}, 
    			},
    			power = 300.0,
    			tractiveEffort = 20.0,
    			topSpeed = 100.0,
    			weight = 10.0,
    		},

Then it works as you can see:

As you can see, the orientation of your bus is wrong.

Thank you very much Seamon ! Oh my God I dont check the X Y Z position, thanks for testing it to me I'll fix it soon. *I'll change the engine power too, its too big for a city bus :D

• I already fix some problem and then add animation to the wheels and the front door. The help was really helpful

[Blockierte Grafik: https://image.ibb.co/dA3RHQ/20170820164247_1.jpg]

But i got another issue, the wheels can roll but when it turn it dont wanna turn.

[Blockierte Grafik: https://preview.ibb.co/eNyFBk/20170820164431_1.jpg]

Code
    configs = {
    				{
    					axles = { "vehicle/bus/scania_k310/w005.msh", "vehicle/bus/scania_k310/w005.001.msh", "vehicle/bus/scania_k310/w005.002.msh", "vehicle/bus/scania_k310/w005.003.msh"  },
    					wheels = {"vehicle/bus/scania_k310/w2.002.msh" }
    				}, 
    			},

I use separate right and left wheels for the front axle and rear axle. I was trying to use the fake boggies and the result is become worse, my bus can drifting in every curve :D

• ahh right, it my bad habits. So here the new one, now i put all of .mdl data inside

• It looks like w2 is the mesh for the front wheels? But both wheels are on the same mesh. Thats don't work. You need for the front wheels at least one left and one right (or a left wheel which is just mirrored via transformations matrix).
    The (rear)axles can be on one mesh for each axle.

• actually the front wheel is the w1left and right. I was tried to make tri-axle *idk how to say it in english* turning but looks like it causing the steering dont work. Let me try to fix it again

i change the wheels from using w1left and right into w1right only and duplicate it. And I change the wheels too but It still wont turn :/

Code
    {
    					axles = {  "vehicle/bus/scania_k310/w2.msh", "vehicle/bus/scania_k310/w3right.msh", "vehicle/bus/scania_k310/w3left.msh"},
    					wheels = { "vehicle/bus/scania_k310/w1right.msh"}
    				},

Edit by Merk: Merged double-post.

BlueBrixx