JR E233 Repaints For Marius's E233

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• This thread will be used to show progress on repaints made by me for marius’s Japanese JR E233. I hope to include repaints of every colour train line that uses the E233.

At the point of this thread’s creation several repaint have already been made. Details in a later post.

PLEASE NOTE:
    MOST OF THESE REPAINT WILL INCLUDE THE MODEL CREATED BY MARIUS. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT LINKS WILL STAY UP.

I will attempt to correspond with the creator of the model for permission to repost.

P.S. There is no notice prohibiting the modification and redistribution on the post nor the website from which the original models were downloaded.

NOTE:
    All credit for the model goes to the original creator marius.

Edit by Yoshi: Removed Link.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Yoshi ()

• P.S. There is no notice prohibiting the modification and redistribution on the post nor the website from which the original models were downloaded.

On the front door of our house there is also no "stay out" sign. But imagine - we don't want other people to enter without permission. Should I add a sign? Or maybe all visitors are kind enough to use the bell and ask for permission as it is common (at least here in Germany)?

• On the front door of our house there is also no "stay out" sign. But imagine - we don't want other people to enter without permission. Should I add a sign? Or maybe all visitors are kind enough to use the bell and ask for permission as it is common (at least here in Germany)?

I know and I have been trying to contact the original maker for ages but since the original model was made in 2015 and he isn't replying to any of my messages asking for permission, I had to believe that maybe he isn't just using train or transport fever anymore. He also was not replying to questions on the train fever thread and those questions were sent by other people in 2015 and 2016.. And I have stated that I will try more and more to get permission, and in a thread on the train fever thread I also stated that I will not upload the models unless I have permission from the creator. Another problem I am facing is that It seems that the creator is Russian and I do not know any Russian what so ever so even if we do contact each other it will be hard to correspond also the only way for me to be able to contact him is by his threads that he has created as I do not know of his E-Mail nor any other means of contacting him.

Yokohama Line Repaint Pic:
    http://i.imgur.com/SL61sbq.jpg

Tokaido Line Repaint Pic:
    http://i.imgur.com/xRxAo6p.jpg

Chuo Line Repaint Pic:
    http://i.imgur.com/S8G2Ghb.jpg

Edit by Yoshi: Merged posts. Double posts are not allowed. Removed Embedded Images. Upload images here as an attachement. Embedded images are not allowed. Please read the forum rules.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Yoshi ()

BlueBrixx