No screenshot option in GOG game version?

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Hi all,

I can't find screenshot key assignment in GOG version of the game? Is it possible to take a screenshot in that version?

I tried GIMP screenshot and PrintScr key. Both of them don't work, the game window seems to be transparent kind of, screenshots are being taken but only for anything displayed "beneath" the game window.

Example, I had this page being displayed, I switched (alt + Tab) to game, pressed PrintScr, pasted into GIMP and that's the result

Any ideas? Many thanks.

Edit by Yoshi: Removed embedded image. Embedding Image from external sites is forbidden. Please upload images as attachements or just link to external sites.

God's in his heaven - all right with the world.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Junglized ()

• @Junglized , ist zwar in germany, hatte jedoch das gleiche Problem: Ich kann von TpF keine Screenshots machen
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    @Junglized , is in Germany, but had the same problem: I can not make screenshots of TpF.

Translated by Google

Intel Core i9 11900H CPU 2.60 GHz

32 GB DDR4 SDRAM

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 16 GB GDDR6, 256-bit (Treiber 536.40 v. 29.06.2023)

Win 11 home 64-Bit

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Ulf1 () aus folgendem Grund: Ergänzungen.

• Have you tried using the Camera-Tool ? You can also take Screenshots with it.

• Have you tried using the Camera-Tool ? You can also take Screenshots with it.

might not offer what he needs. For me it only takes pictures without the UI (removing all blue icons, ca$h in/outcome on the screen building menu, etc....)

Im using Irfanview (<-click) if screens really need to work.
    Go to capture mode (C), select a Hotkey (or simple auto capture with delay)
    Make sure u are using the right target ("full screen" with options for multiple screens, "targeted window" for games in window mode (or just a browser, other windows)

Using this for over a decade now. While others may have the same or more functionality by now ( i wouldn´t know, i am still an absolute noob with grafic programms and i dont need it that much) i´ll stick with this as long as its free and lightweight (like ~3MB)

BlueBrixx