How to change or add cargos to a modded waggon. with new industries and cargos

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Hello I'm new to the website.

One Question, when using vitaro's 2.4.2 Industry Mod I noticed it change the boxcar to carry these new goods "paper" "cotton" "clothes" were available for the vanilla boxcar but not for sd70m's High cube boxcar 60'. Also maikC's 72' -89' centerbeam flatcar comes with the cargos "cars" & "commerical auto"

Is it an easy fix to hex edit the waggons to carry the new modded cargos?

• For cars/wagons without visuell loads its is easy. Just open the mdl of the HC copy a complete line
    For example :
    { type = "LIVESTOCK", capacity = 72 },
    to the bottom auf the capacities section and replace livestock with paper/cotton etc.

For my centerbeam you can use the same lines, but no cargo will be visible, because i have not defined any Mesh for that.

• If moded vehicle have vanilla cargo list "New Industry" mod automatically add new cargo
    also you can write this manually

Cargo list:

• For cars/wagons without visuell loads its is easy. Just open the mdl of the HC copy a complete line
    For example :
    { type = "LIVESTOCK", capacity = 72 },
    to the bottom auf the capacities section and replace livestock with paper/cotton etc.

For my centerbeam you can use the same lines, but no cargo will be visible, because i have not defined any Mesh for that.

That was easy! Now i can use Vitaro's mods to my liking! And I've redone a few buildings to my liking! That was work!

There is no Livestock car for modern use. That's because North American railroads no longer transport alive Livestock anymore. So I used the Auto Carrier for livestock. There are no cars yet (maybe 2.5?) so put the Auto carrier to good use!

• my Reefer can transport "livestock". I just defined that the cattles will ne slaughtered at the Farm and transported as frozen good. Thats a bit more logical :D

Some newer 72" Reefer im workIng on

• Da hätt ich ja auch mal ne Frage. Also wenn ich das richtig verstanden habe muss man alles händisch nachtragen bei jedem Mod-Wagon wenn er nicht Vanilla ist, was bei der Menge Mods ja nun extrem viel Arbeit bedeutet und welch bei einem Udate für die Katz wäre. Wenn ich den industriemod aktiviert habe sind aber auch nur sehr wenige gemoddete Fahrzeuge mit der Vanilla Ladeliste versehen, wo dann die Variante von Vitaro greift. Daher also meine Frage:

Wäre jemand bereit für sowas ein Script zu schreiben, welches jedem Mod-Wagon die entsprechenden Industriemod-Waren zuweist?

P.S Ich weiss das es eine Scriptmod gibt wo man alles für alle Wagons freigeschaltet bekommt, was aber leider zu Viel des guten ist, da ja nicht jeder Wagon für alles geeignet ist.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Ostsachse ()

• Wäre toll wenn sich dessen jemand annimmt. Vieleicht kann man ja @Vitaro kontaktieren, ob er bereit ist sein Script, mit dem die Vanilla Wagons um die Güter erweitert werden, als Grundlage verwendet werden kann. Und somit um die gemoddeten Wagon erweitert wird. Eine spätere Integration in die neue Industriemod wäre ja auch denkbar.

• Also um Member mit @ anzuschreiben musst du deren Namen richtig schreiben, sonst funktioniert es nicht :D das sieht man leicht daran das der user während dem schreiben als Bild im Text angezeigt wird.
    Welchen Mod von vitaro meinst du überhaupt? Ich kann keinen finden bei dem er Vanillawagons "um die Güter" (welche güter?) erweitert. Außerdem bei den Mods die ich kenne ist das kein script, da werden einfach die mdl der Vanillawagons mitgeliefert und dadurch natürlich die Vanillawaggons überschrieben. Das ist allerdings kein gangbarer Weg den man für alle Mods anwenden könnte.

• Ok, hab das Berichtigt. Ich hab da auch schon mal einen passenden Ansatz gefunden:
    Mail-Addon für Güter auf Steam. Im Modmanager kann man auch entsprechende Einstellungen machen. Wenn man da Teil entsprechend aufbohrt dürfte das Problem schnell erledigt sein mit dem Teil.
    Was sagen denn unsere Experten dazu, denn dank MaikC weiss ich ja das es wohl doch nicht so einfach ist.

• Also ich bin jetzt kein Experte auf dem Gebiet aber ja das scheint ein gängiger Ansatz. Was ich nicht sehen konnte ist wie er das Problem gelöst hat das die Wagen dann (nicht) optisch leer fahren.

• Don't understand why need this doing. Every industry mod should make its own script for add or mistake cargo list. We already wrote such a script for @nown and our mod.
    For you need create only vanilla cargo list and all will work.

Visual cargo more hard. Every creator should do this manually, because positions for cargo/size/cargo script can be changed.

Maybe I somebody don't understand.

Cargo lists for our script:

• @Vitaro
    Thats right, but most modded wagon didnt use it. So you have 2 ways. one is to add it manually to all modded wagons. A lot of work and when modder update his mod you have to do it again. Or putting Industrie mod goods to modded vehicle by a script like this one. Second way is to use the all cargo to all vehicle mod, but i dont want that all vehicles can carry every good.
    Best way i think its best way cause if modder makes updates the script puts automaticly new good to the updated wagons.
    You can try it when you start a new game with most modded wagons/trucks/etc the new industrie mod and all availeble mod. Than have a look and you will see that only very few modded vehicles using vanilla cargo list. Thats the problem.

• No-no-no, I'll not do this =)) It's not my mods. And some creators want see personal cargo list on his wagons. We are create tools, and the authors themselves decide whether to use it or not.

And you say - it's a lot of work. I can't finished my project and you ask me create others =)

• @'Vitaro
    I dint say that you do this. I think its something that you also can need to make you project more atractiv for users when such a script exists which makes modded vehicles with own list usable for new industry mod. So when this script exists you can put it as option to your new industry mod. I only want to give you the information about this problem and a possible way to solve it.

BlueBrixx