Modanfrage Reisebusse

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• I would like to see more buses for long lines in the game.
    In TF there were at least the Setra 431DT created by Darkmo, but in TpF there are no coaches after the Ikarus coach.
    I wouldn´t like to travel with a Volvo 5000 for intercity journeys...

Suggestions that would be nice to have in the game are:

Setra S215/315/415/515
    Setra 228/328/431
    MB O303/O404/O530/O580
    Volvo 9700 1st and 2nd generation
    Neoplan Cityliner (both old and current)
    Neoplan Skyliner (both old and current)

For now I will try to use Darkmos Setra 431, but I would appreciate if someone took the time and effort to create some overland buses for TpF as well.

• You will find appropriate drawings at several websites.

I have found several useful sites just by browsing with Google:

The-Blueprints.com where You can search for various vector drawings, using them usually costs a little though (You can watch a small preview for free)
    Outlines seems to be a very useful site with lots of drawings, some available for free with an account, others must be paid for.
    mr-clipart offers somewhat simpler drawings if You register an account, but seems to be free to use with an account.
    SMC, a blueprints forum with drawings of all kinds of vehicles such as trucks, buses and cars from most manufacturers. The blueprints are often from other places on the internet and can be watched without an account.

For the modern buses the manufacturers usually have drawings with measurements on their websites.
    My thought was that if someone was interested in modding buses, he or she probably knows about the more common ones already.

Here is a list of available drawings that does not require registering or paying anything (usually the manufacturers websites):

Volvo 9700, sie finden messen auf seite 15.
    Mercedes Tourismo
    Alle neue (5xx) Setra Reisebusse, wählen sie einen und finden die messen und ein bild.
    Neoplan Skyliner, sie finden messen und bilde auf seite 18.
    Neoplan Cityliner, messen und bilder finden sie auf seite 24-25.
    Setra Multiclass 4xx, sie finden messen und bilder auf der dritte slide.
    VDL Futura, die messen finden sie hier.
    Scania Omniexpress, sie finden messen an die letzte seite.

Mercedes O303, the picture shows the short version, the length should be around 12m.
    Neoplan Cityliner old version, two pictures to the upper right hand side shows drawings and measurements.
    Neoplan Starliner erste generation.
    Bova Futura alte version.
    Mercedes O580 Travego 2007-> version.

Hoffentlich finden jemand es intressant!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Swesim ()

• Ofc it's interesting, but I still have no time X/ in December I should be back here in my hometown. Perhaps I find some time then, at least for the models.

But... feel free to support the modders as much as you can. Means: it's your wish so it's up to you to provide the plans and data. The modders have enough to do with modding itself ;P

• Absolutely, I am happy to provide any plans I can, feel free to ask if You need anything of that nature.
    I am sorry if I sounded a bit harsh there, that was not my intent.

My wish is mainly to increase the fleet of buses for TpF in general which became an ever bigger problem after the problems with DMA's models, at the moment I am using Your Setra 431 from TrainFever to fill the void.

Do You have any plans to convert Your fine buses in TF for TpF?
    I miss the Setra 431 badly for my intercity lines... :D

Best Regards
    Fredrik

BlueBrixx