[HELP] The problem of smoke setting [freight station properties].

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• ----
    Tonight, debug the MTL file to the Fire Station and the Burning Building. [freight station properties].
    I add a smoke effect to the burning building, but it doesn't show in the game.
    I want to know..Does the smoke effect attribute conflict with the freight station?

-----
    Burning buildings have completed the test, but just can't show the smoke effect. :S
    ------

----------------

This is the smoke effect code I added. There should be no problem. ?(

-------------------

PS :

There is also a problem, if in the MTL file, set the list under EVENTS. :|
    If you refer to a GROUP file with multiple animation combinations. And the number of settings is greater than one.
    like this :

There are two possibilities.. One is that an animated object stops moving, and the other keeps moving. Or the game crashes.. I haven't found a solution yet... ||

• ParticalSystem in mtl? maybe you need mdl file?

I use this code for buildings and he is work

About animation. maybe wrong Id.

BlueBrixx