Feedback to Devs

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• It has got to the point where I am a bit fed up. I think you need to rethink some of the supply lines because quarries do not supply brickyards. Quarries supply stone/cement/concrete works, and clay pits supply brickyards.
    Brickyards are built adjacent to clay pits. Nowhere in this world would anybody ship clay to a brickyard. Similarly, steelworks are built adjacent to coal mines and iron ore would be transported to the steelworks.
    Is the "bread" icon an inclusion for all foods? The "Goods" icon is so misrepresentative so what I would like to see is additions to the supply lines, at source, so a community builds around those supply lines and these in turn grow to towns.
    Let me explain a bit more clearly.
    Farms. Around the farm industries would develop: a bakery, abattoir, tannery, cobbler, cloth (from wool), tailor, etc.
    Steelworks. Around steelworks would develop: kitchen goods (cutlery, saucepans, etc.), white goods, cannery, heavy goods, etc.
    Brickyards. Potteries are usually associated with clay pits. Perhaps glass making could share the kilns? So these industries could build up around the brickyards.
    Oil. In the UK (and other countries) oil is imported by sea, so I think one edge of the map should be coastal as refineries are built on the coast. Apart from petrol, diesel and various oils, we get medicines and plastics from oil. Take a look at http://www.geography-site.co.u…zenship/oil_products.html
    So these industries could grow around refineries.
    It doesn't have to be micro management, but perhaps a bit more realistic of the real world instead of just saying "Goods".
    I think you have some new stuff in the pipeline but these are just my suggestions and opinions.
    Anyone agree or disagree?

• While I don't disagree with you, the current state of the game would not really allow for such realistic goods chains.
    Let me explain:
    Currently, industries simply "exist". Either they produce, or they don't. They don't go out of business, run out of raw material or develop new sites (besides expanding the existing buildings on the plot of land assigned).
    Currently, the maps are too small to accommodate large and complex goods chains like what you are asking for. There simply would no longer be any room for anything else, if you had to cover the map in different industrial buildings and the transportation infrastructure associated with it, to supply the cities in the current fashion.
    Currently, the game is playable by a large variety of Players, and I think this can be attributed to a good mix of arcadeyness (not a word) and, reality. So while I agree that the chains may not be realistic, they make a better game (note: not "Simulation").

But you're not the only one who feels that way - have you tried searching for the several industry mods available? They might just be what you're looking for! :)

Lg, YstlDystl

BlueBrixx