Project Finland

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Hello,

Finland just had it's 100th Independence Day and fueled by the Suomi100-hype, I decided to start this project. I've always wanted a huge map of Finland for Transport Fever but no one has made one yet.
    This is my first map project so any help and tips are greatly appreciated!

Project Finland

Project Finland will be a 4097 x 8193, 512 km² map and will include 95% of Finland. Only the northernmost parts and Åland Island will be excluded. The map will also include non-Finnish cities such as St. Petersburg, Vyborg, Luleå and a few others.

More pictures and updates coming in the near future!

• HELP!
    The lakes are now ready and cities have been placed!

I ran into a problem though. When I try to load the map, an error message pops up: "Game initialization failed: Could not place industries." I feel like this has something to do with the "industries = industries" line in the map.lua. Is there a way to disable industries automatic industries altogether? I've seen some maps in the workshop where you have to manually place your industries.

BlueBrixx