[Request] American Highway mod?

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Hello all!
    I would like to request to see if it was possible to get someone to help make an American Highway mod?
    After seeing the Autobahn, I thought it would be awesome to have an American version.
    One request is that we need off ramps for large road and stuff. Also like to have the Highway three lanes instead of two!

Thanks to whoever wants to pick this up. I love to help in someway.

• Besides of not being capable to modding myself, IMHO this would be a difficult task. In Europe there we have some kind of "standard" crossings and connection types from highways to other streets. In the US there are much more variations and so it would probably more difficult to built some "standard" for being used by many users. Also in regards of the used lanes in a specific direction on a highway - in Europe you'll see up to 3, rarely 4 lanes in a direction, in the US I've been on highways with up to 9 lanes.... so 18 lanes in total.

In regards of having three lanes per direction, those are already available in the game and for more variations (additional 3 lane highway streets) just download and install:

JoeFried MODBOX (Tpf) Alles in einem Pack / all in one pack

There you will find such streets. Difficult are just the ramps / crossings as this would require a new asset because only within an asset you can define the direction - outside it's not possible to create a "OneWay" street due to game limitations - so manually built connections would result in "ghost" drivers using the wrong way (compared to the real world).

BlueBrixx