[Simple Request] Power Multiplier script for all train engines

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Hi everyone, so, before I get started and someone might get mislead by my title:

I am aware that there is a "power multiplier for trains mod" here on this forum. But I need something different.

Now on to my request:
    I simply need a script mod, that multiplies the power value of my trains by a value between 1.5 and 2 (couldn´t figure out, which number works best, yet).
    Perfect would be, if the multiplier could be adjusted by a config file or inside the mod.lua itself.

I´ve tried coding it myself with the help of a transport fever modding guide, but I couldn´t make it work and I couldn´t find anything like that on steam, so I´m asking here.

The reasons for me to need the train engines power roughly doubled are:
    1st: realism (I just prefer accurate values, like the ICE 3 on steam by stepke has 10.4 MW power but according to wikipedia it is actually 16/19 MW)
    2nd (and the much more important one): I want to use Highspeed trains, that are actually useful. When I spend my millions on these bad boys I want them to actually go with their 300/320/etc. kph.

BlueBrixx