Any Modders in Berlin?

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• I am not the worlds most fully versed person on Modding. I would like to however know what Software everyone uses to create their Mods. How it all works. Perhaps someone locally or over the World Wide Web could give some pointers to a complete novice. I look at all the amazing Mods and wish that I could contribute to our community. I would be most interested to make some of the Alt Bau E-Loks and early Diesel Loks from the DRG time period.

All tips, help and advice appreciated.

Thanks in advance. Ross.

• Well, there are many different software roads you can take.
    I personally use the programs under my avatar, but someone looking for free alternatives might just stick to Gimp, Blender and Notepad++.

How well versed are you in creating 3D models, or textures? Because it's not an easy topic to dive in to.
    If this is more or less your first time: I would suggest starting with some Blender tutorials on YouTube to get a feel for modeling a 3-dimensional object on the PC first.

I recently began streaming sessions where I create mods from scratch. One of these can be found here: Wiener Würfeluhr - the next one will be up today or tomorrow.
    Of course, the stream was in German, but my programs are in English and I think you might understand most of what happens even with a potential language barrier.

Lg, YstlDystl

• Thank you for your response. I will check those videos out. I am a total novice and it would just be something to do when I am not working. I am only at B2 German level, technical words and so forth are a bit over my head....

• Okay, well don't worry, but in that case, as I mentioned before, maybe start out with some basic Blender tutorials (readily available in English, too!), so you can see what it entails to build something like an electric locomotive - though I would suggest you start with something simpler, such as an asset as I built in my stream.

Lg, YstlDystl

BlueBrixx