Anyone Has Problem with Mod No Costs ?

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• No Costs Mod Dont work to Me .Has Anyone the same problem ?

and i see that steam workshop has problems
    cant reach mods there

Edit by Yoshi: and i see a double post ;) Please reread the forum rules. You can edit your posts.

"The Elyos and Asmodians were so busy fighting each other that they didn't see the danger coming..."

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Yoshi ()

• TransportFever mods are fine, vehicles from TrainFever mods (with compatibility mod) however still cost something in one of my sessions/savegames - it may have to do with mod loading order tho.

• TransportFever mods are fine, vehicles from TrainFever mods (with compatibility mod) however still cost something in one of my sessions/savegames - it may have to do with mod loading order tho.

i have used train fever mod converter and placed some mods from there ...i check if that makes a problem with no costs mod

its steam database problem
    my game crashes all time now
    it dont recognize mods

Edit by Yoshi: and i see another double post ! Reread the forum rules. Again.

"The Elyos and Asmodians were so busy fighting each other that they didn't see the danger coming..."

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Yoshi ()

• I do not use Steam at all but can tell you the ‚no cost‘ mod from UG do not cause issues with any if my mods. Ok, have only 160 active. But it seems your problems got caused by Steam connectivity or the mod database repository on your computer if off line.

• I had a Savegame with over 1000 of Mods, it May be a half year ago. Andere i never had any problems with no costs Mod.

Only when working with old TF Mods you have to place The Converter in The First place and No costs in The Last place of The ingame mod-list.

• Only when working with old TF Mods you have to place The Converter in The First place and No costs in The Last place of The ingame mod-list.

Ich denke mal die Lösung hier, wie bei allen anderen Fällen dieser Art die hier schon gefragt wurden.

/

I think that here is it, same as all other cases of this kind who have been asked here.

• the problem was that i had change the tpf clinet language from english to german
    no costs=keine kosten
    and i discover it after 2-3 hrs lol

• life time solution for all your problems: learn German
    Or English first. befoe you get kind of upset and answer: are you really speak English?
    i.E. chinese people do believe to to it too

• i can understand much of english and german
    i cannot type so good
    so i decided to make the client in german languange for practice

BlueBrixx