Mod zu Mod, Schweizer Typ L und Typ N Signale

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• I have a problem with the new grey version, even after replacing the files needed and deleting the cache, most of the bridge is grey but the little fence on top is still green.

I also didn'nt understand if we need to make some change to have grey signal (the sort of cage around it), because I have it green (which seems normal because the signal component is green).

You shouldn't need to do further changes. Everything depends only on those 3 files.

Does it affect only previous build signals? Or does it affect every new signal as well?

You may try to clear the cache again and then load or create a different map without the signals and the signal bridge. And afterwards load your map again. If that doesn't work try to load after the different map, again a different map but with the signal and the signal bridge.

It's an issue I had while testing the signals as well. With those steps i somehow managed to solve it. And I think it was the cache for me, that solved it.

If you make a new map with signal and signal bridge, does the problem persist?

Maybe you need not only to deactivate the mods, but to delet the mods from the mod folder. Then load a different map and then add the mods again.

Any further ideas I don't have myself.

how do you do if you want both left and right signals.

To spare space in the signal menu and to keep it clean, you can't have activated both at the same time. This can only be changed by editing every signal.
    BUT you can first activate one side and build the signals, then save the game and change settings and then load the savegame to build the other side. A change in the settings doesn't alter the placed signals.

• I tried on a different map with creating first without the mod, and then adding it, and it worked perfectly. I'm now trying to desactivate the mod first and then reactivate it in my main map, but I don't got it to work because I have error when I disable some mods but I'm trying. I'll let you know if I really can't get it to work.

EDIT : I just deleted all signal on my map, desactivated the mod (the component and bridge too), reactivated them and now it work without any problem, thanks a lot

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von tentof ()

BlueBrixx