I am going to rebuild the underground station and elevated station, useing ultimate station's approche
I will start with underground station first
So any wishes to get a better underground station is welcomed.
I have already some baseline about the new underground station (difference to ultimate station):
1. The platform ends are aligned, so they are not equal on curves, since I see in real world they are all aligned.
2. Probably all platforms are based on the same length (no length variation)
3. I don't know if I need to support displaced platform, that exists in real world but rare.
4. No width variation since nearly impossible to create a varied width underground space in this game
What I will implement in plan
1. Internal station models, so the station will have decorated walls and ceils (I need examples)
2. Internal structures (I mean colonms) (I need examples too)
3. New entries (I need examples too too too..)
So I need lot's of references...
For elevated station, I don't have currently much idea, I want to make it not only in viaduct, but on retaining walls, the entry is in the lower level, maybe with suspended platforms over your head..in all examples are needed..