Last modification: 27.09.2018
The variety of mods for Train Fever and Transport Fever is great. However, since the variety in the model is even greater, it may be that your desired object or vehicle does not yet exist as a mod. In this area you can request new content. However, there are requirements in this area that must be met in order for the requests to have a certain information content and be useful.
- Duplicate requests are prohibited! Please use the search function to find queries already made
- Be polite! In general, you do not make any demands, only inquiries
- Requests must clearly indicate in the title what kind of mod there will be here. Example: "[Vehicle] DB Series 423/433". Here it becomes immediately clear that a vehicle model for the 423/433 series of the DB is desired.
- Requests must be clearly indicated in the title. Requests such as "Please do this" or "My suggestion" are not permitted.
- Requests should contain as much information about the desired mod as possible. The more information you gather, the more likely it is that the mod will be implemented by a modder. Depending on the type of modification, the following should be included: technical data & drawings, pictures, data sheets, manufacturer information, areas of application, possibly personal motivation... Also note the following information to increase the success of your request: Tips for mod requests and How do I prevent pointless discussions?
- All forum rules apply. In particular, the uploading of third-party content is prohibited. However, these can be linked.
Labels in the mod request area The mod request area applies to Train Fever and Transport Fever. If you want to assign a request explicitly to one or both games, you can do this with the following labels:
- TF The request refers to Train Fever
- TPF The request refers to Transport Fever
- TF + TPF The request refers to Train Fever and Transport Fever
You can add or edit these labels in the first post of your topic. In this area there are also special labels that indicate the current status of the requests. These include:
- incomplete Posts do not meet the requirements of a mod request from the view of the team/VIP modder
- done Requests have already been modded by a modder. Check out the Webdisk/Steam Workshop to get to the mod.
- complete Posts meet the requirements of a mod request from the view of the team/VIP modder
- not modable These requests cannot be implemented at present, since the required parts are not modifiable/accessible.
- WIP Requests are currently being modded by a modder. Check out the modding section to see what's new.
These labels should help modders to find the "good" requests more easily without having to "deal with" the "incomplete" requests. In addition, the labels provide the inquirer with feedback on the quality of his enquiry, and the team is always available to answer questions per PN. The labels are set by the forum team or members of the VIP Upload User Group.