Last modification: 27.09.2018
[info=error]Uploading to other sites is prohibited! 上传到其他网站禁止 ! Загружать на другие сайты запрещено![/info]
We ask you to be aware of a few self-evident rules:
- Files downloaded here may not be offered on other sites without the permission of the creator. This also applies to files you have changed.
- You may only upload content that you have created yourself. Repaints and contents based on works of others must have an agreement and this must also be mentioned in the entry.
- Please note that the original game files are also copyrighted by the developers. Does not upload (unchanged) original application files.
- A meaningful text and a preview image must be created for all content. For self-created vehicles please use a picture (if possible self-rendered) on which your vehicle can be easily recognized.
- Content not related to the games discussed here as well as content that violates copyright and forum rules will be deleted without comment. We reserve the right to take action against the user in the event of gross violations. You are responsible for your uploaded content! The transportfever.net team only checks whether the formalities we specified have been complied with.
- Please also note the notes on tags and file hosts. Please use the download area for your uploads and not the forum topics (except small scripts etc.)
- A link from the download to a suitable topic for questions is helpful
- You are welcome to relax the conditions for your mods, e.g. by using the CC licenses.
Information about the licenses:
The following licenses are available for uploading to the Webdisk:
- All rights reserved (forum standard) (no transfer)
- cc-by-nc-nd (Attribution, non-commercial, no changes)
- cc-by-nc-sa (Attribution, non-commercial, sharing on equal terms)
- cc-by-nc (Attribution, non-commercial)
- cc-by-nd (Attribution, no changes)
- cc-by-sa (Attribution, sharing on equal terms)
- cc-by (credit)
- cc0 (no copyright if possible - public domain)
The license conditions selected by the creators must be complied with by all users