(Old) Italian Project Hub - moved to Transport Fever 2 side of the website

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• 1 question what is the different between etr 600 and 610? i m asking because if he make etr 600 so it will be not sbb probably :0

No real big differences. The crucial point on the 610 is that is can go everywhere from italy to france. 3kv dc, 1,5kv dc, 16kv ac and also 25kv ac. It has 7 pantographs, it is a pantograph train considering how short it is.

I like the ETR 600 but I won't waste my time on it! There is much more to produce; completing E656 and piano ribassato, many more vintages will come.

Be prepared, E424 coming out just now

• Hello guys. The E424 mod has been released, on dma forum. If you wish to own that locomotive, just go there and download.

Made for all the funs with love :D

SPECIAL THANKS to DomTrain, that made the realistic sound set.

There are 2 locomotives: the 010 is slower but with more tractive effort. The other one is available from 80's and it was designed for short-term services, with light passengers coaches to be used in composition.

It was meant to be "reversible". It is not actually reversible but I will add that future soon, when I will complete the piano ribassato coaches (so that they can be coupled together :D )

Take care!

• InfinityRibbon

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Italian Project Hub: WIP E424 (from MSTS)“ zu „Italian Project Hub: WIP Buffers Mod 2“ geändert.
  • Hi guys! Now my line from Venice to Rome is complete and I made this video in which I have added real sounds to make everything better:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

I hope I can share with you a video with Frecciargento soon!

• Is the computer voice so nice? I hate it when I go into stations, was quite better the human one. There were many women in turn, in Roma Termini, in their private room doing announcement the entire day ^^ I saw them, was quite fun

Ahahahaha, seems funny!

Guys, update: if you go on Steam Workshop right now a guy released the dutch announcements mod for stations! It's possible! We can try to do it with italian ones

• A video with the actual "scenario" of contents coming soon. Be steady, there's something unattended at the end of the video

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• A video with the actual "scenario" of contents coming soon. Be steady, there's something unattended at the end of the video

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com

Oh nice!!!! Will you add the XMPR and DTR livery too?

• I agree completely with you, XMPR is not a good livery for me. The colors make waggons look like an hospital xD

I hope you can insert the DPR (or DTR) livery on these new models because I have made a modern italian map and I can't use hystorical vehicles (but they are very beautiful, good job man!).

Obviously, I'm talking about DTR livery for waggons, I'm not asking for a E424 with DTR livery xD

I hope you can do It, thanks for tour job :)

• I don't think piano ribassato will ever receive dtr livery, as they are going to be fully demolished. There's the trenord livery that is quite fine.

A very important person here will realize a fine model of E464, vivalto and Medie Distanze cars (in all liveries). You just have to wait a bit.

In the meanwhile I will keep doing other things, like in the video's list. Hope we will publish the E646 second series today, cause it is completed

• I don't think piano ribassato will ever receive dtr livery, as they are going to be fully demolished. There's the trenord livery that is quite fine.

A very important person here will realize a fine model of E464, vivalto and Medie Distanze cars (in all liveries). You just have to wait a bit.

In the meanwhile I will keep doing other things, like in the video's list. Hope we will publish the E646 second series today, cause it is completed

No, Piano Ribassato will never receive DTR livery because they will be demolished soon but the sad news is that all italian regional trains will be fully replaced by the new Rock, Pop, Jazz and Swing trains in few years... anyway, there's a model of E464 made by Denesberky, why is this guy doing again this model? Does he want to place new features? Anyway, now I'm here waiting for your E646!

• It still takes some time as I have to convert 2 more mods and have another freight waggon project before the FS-pack. Also I have my final exams soon. So it is planned for August.

Ok man, I understand!

I have a question: which program do you use to create models for TF2? I have tried Cinema 4D but I have big difficulties to find orthogonal pictures and to create different pieces of 3D models. For example, I can't connect wheels to the train, I can't make a smooth surface... I know that I need to try and try but I don't want to spend too much time on a wrong program. What do you use, for example? Thanks :)

BlueBrixx