(Old) Italian Project Hub - moved to Transport Fever 2 side of the website

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Very nice work, guys! Keep going!

It would be amazing if someone makes ETR400 (or ETR1000) Frecciarossa 1000, ETR600/ETR485 Frecciargento and Intercity waggons with E401A or E402B.

• Luckily in Transport Fever 2 this is all quite simple if you've once done it:

All this is done in the .mdl file.

- Bogies/axles: You basically group the files, so you have this hierarchy:

1. Body

1. Interior

1. Doors

1. Other parts like details or lights

-2. Bogie 1

--3. Axle 1

--3. Axle 2

-2. Bogie 1

--3. Axle 1

--3. Axle 2

It looks like this (german names: achse=axle, dg=bogie, anbauteile=details on the body):

As you can see, the body parts are positioned at the origin (0, 0, 0). The bogies are placed on where they are connected to the body (7.35, 0, 0) (-7.35, 0, 0). The axles are placed in a RELATIVE position to the bogies, so when it is distanced +-1.29 from the center of the bogie, you place it there. The name=w1 tag defines it as an axle and the game automatically does all the rest.

Passengers are also placed easily. You have to define every seat in the train.

In the metadata-section you might encounter a seatProvider section. Change the position values to where your seats are. The values above explain for themselves what they do. You can change the animation to sitting, standing and driving. If crew is true, this is a crew member that is always visible.

Oh and when you insert your models, please always take body at first! This makes many things easier and you can always leave the "group = 1" as it is.

All models/passengers are positioned with a transformation matrix. If you can't handle this, there are many helping tools on the internet. This site also has one, but I think it's broken at the moment due to the new database system.

We'll leave the doors for now. If you have done the other things, you might have a better understanding, which you will need as your doors are folding doors I think. ;)

Edit: When exporting your train, you only need similar models ONCE. If you have 4 similar axles, you'll only need them once and then insert it multiple times.

Wenn euch meine Mods gefallen und ihr meine Arbeit unterstützen wollt, würde ich mich über eine kleine Spende sehr freuen. ;)

https://paypal.me/doschi01

• wow! This tutorial is absolutely great! I'll follow it as soon as I can!:love:

Also, great work on the catenary, the solution you offered is something I've thought too. I may create some assets for the "central catenary" (see this image for reference, earlier in this thread). I'd love to have some sort of option menu to let you place the poles precisely like Taurus1119fan's catenary mod here.

That will come after the FS660 I'm afraid. :3

See you soon!:)

• Thank you so much for your work DomTrain!:love:

I'd love to compare the models in order to learn from them (e.g. how many tris for every LOD etc.).

Maybe I could work on a bit of an expansion (the project said before) so that I can get used to coding again!

As of these days, I'm super busy with university studies... So don't be impatient y'all! ;)

Again: Thank You!

BlueBrixx