(Old) Italian Project Hub - moved to Transport Fever 2 side of the website

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Don't let yourself down! It seems like a good start! Practice is key, and I don't think anyone will be disappointed if the quality isn't really top notch. After all it's your first mod (I'm working on my second one and I'm feeling just like you).

Actually, I'm probably in the same situation: even if I make all of the UV mapping and texturing (ugh) I still won't know how to organize all the models, I still don't know how to code the damn thing in the game. I guess if we can overcome the top of the learning curve the other mods will be a little bit easier each time we try.

DomTrain, I've commented your Steam mod the way I said before.

• Credo che la community italiana non sia sufficiente per implementare la lingua. Il gioco è di una compagnia svizzera, e la maggior parte dei giocatori è tedesca, austriaca e svizzera (contando anche, forse, una buona comunità inglese).

English is international, and I'd like to keep it that way as I'd be limiting the amount of help and inclusion needed to keep the project and the thread alive.;)

• A little update: I'm trying to convert the buffers mod for TPF2 to have the ultimate infrastructure experience.

I'm a little stuck as my mod crashes whenever I lay tracks/build stations on a blank map, or railways are already present.

Once finished this, I'll contact ildeposito's author to have some clues.;)

UPDATE: so apparently the problem with the buffers mod (I'm trying to use the Mod Converter for an easy job) is that "Required key not found: 'ballast'"

What does it mean? this is the last error to fix in stdout.exe.

• Guys, finally we have underground stations for Transport Fever 2. I have used this mod to realize the "Bologna Centrale AV" station on my italian map and I'm releasing a serie of videos on YouTube to encourage people to create mods and discover the italian railways with this game. That's the video with DomTrain's catenary:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

I have only ETR500, that's why I was working on the E401A, ahahah.

PS.Good job InfinityRibbon , I have contacted a modder too :)

• Thanks to Ribbon for the help! That's my new video:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Tomorrow I'll start to make a train seriously on Cinema 4D, I think the E402B!

• Please remind that I completely overhauled the E464 and that I also have the permission to upload it! Yes, I will create an original engine sound for it, as well as some new liveries (XMPR and DTR are already finished, Vivalto (old) and IC will follow.

It depends on whether we get the permission to convert MSTS-models or not. If we can convert MSTS-trains, I will only create the E464, MDVC/MDVE and Vivalto (with all common FS-liveries), and if we are not allowed to use MSTS-models, I will create all trains that I announced earlier in this thread. ;)

Wenn euch meine Mods gefallen und ihr meine Arbeit unterstützen wollt, würde ich mich über eine kleine Spende sehr freuen. ;)

https://paypal.me/doschi01

• Wow, this is all coming together pretty nicely! Actually faster than I thought.

For custom sounds, I could try to record some since I usually take that very same train every week. Tell me how you want them and I'll try to record.

Also, since I can't figure out my mod's problem, I'll overhaul it myself. Is there an exporter for Blender like we used to have for TPF1 or it's fine to use the old one?

• Guys, I'm so happy to announce that AGV Italo is now avaiable for TF2! The ETR400 Frecciarossa 1000 is coming too, It's soo good!

This is my first video of AGV Italo on my italian line:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

Also, I have the 3D model of Fyra V250, can someone create the Frecciargento livery if I send the model? (It's realized by me)

• Finally I have lots of trains in Milano Centrale, one of my main stations:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

Me and the modder that realized the 3D model of ETR700 are working on the Frecciargento livery and it will be released soon, I hope. The train is not perfect because the shape is not simple but It's better than nothing, there aren't Frecciargento trains for TF2 or TF1 actually, ahah!

• ooow it look alike etr 610 a bit :D but i love it. thanks much for your work :3

btw hi, there will be something italian too. i hope

i sent a link to DMA mods but site delete it because of illegal content or something.

1 guy sent there blueprints of E424, E636, E645 / E646

also they are talking about E464 but i wrote them already about your mod so i hope it will be not 2 times :D

• The ETR 700 has surely a very complicate shape!

Great job!

Also also... If you need a helping hand in 3D modeling call me because I suck at texturing.

Finally, please respond to this question

Also, since I can't figure out my mod's problem, I'll overhaul it myself. Is there an exporter for Blender like we used to have for TPF1 or it's fine to use the old one?

BlueBrixx