(Old) Italian Project Hub - moved to Transport Fever 2 side of the website

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Hi guys, the model is ready and I wanted to import it on Model Editor to set the last things but I've a big big big problem. Anyway, this is the model now, if you want to see :)

The problem is that when I open the Model Editor, I have this message:

I have tried to follow a topic here in the forum but I can't solve. If I don't add the userdata path, the Model Editor opens but with this error. If I add the userdata path, the command prompt opens instead of the Model Editor and I have a message that says to press a button to continue. When I press, the command prompt closes and nothing happens. I can't complete my Aln668 this way... can you help me, please? :(

This is the screen of the command prompt:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Nimas ()

• In the screenshot, you can see how the file paths have to be:

Don't wonder, I have two different hard drives, so that's why there's in importFbxPath a "C:..." and in userDataPath a "D:..."

Consider that to view the vehicle in the ModelEditor you have to put the file in the \Steam\userdata\...\1066780\local\staging_area folder

• In the screenshot, you can see how the file paths have to be:

Don't wonder, I have two different hard drives, so that's why there's in importFbxPath a "C:..." and in userDataPath a "D:..."

Consider that to view the vehicle in the ModelEditor you have to put the file in the \Steam\userdata\...\1066780\local\staging_area folder

Hi, thank you! I have solved that problem and I have imported my FBX file of the train in the model editor. Now I have another problem: when I open my model, the loading fails and I can't see the train on Model editor because it closes immediately. This is the command prompt when I import the vehicle:

What's this Assertion Size error? I have tried to open another model and it works. I have only copied the base mod.lua file of the example in my Aln668 folder, can this be the problem?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Nimas ()

• eheh! I've had some ideas about small stations, but for now I'd like to focus on trains.

Apparently some stations were designed with a "copy&paste" idea in mind, like the smaller ones on the Torino-Savona line. In fondazionefs.com in the "archive" section there are the drawings of ALL the stations built, including the one that have been demolished.

For city buildings, for now I think that the game's ones are fine. Era 2 (1930-1990) and 3 (1990 - infinite) buildings are quite similar to ours, we may only need some different building in era 1 (1850 - 1930).

Now that the buffers are complete, I'll work on the Ale660 and finally finish it for good;)

• InfinityRibbon

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Italian Project Hub: WIP Buffers Mod 2“ zu „Italian Project Hub: WIP Ale660 is back“ geändert.
  • Good job InfinityRibbon :) I can't wait to see my ALn668 crashing on your buffers, ahahah :D

I have totally completed the 3D, in fact now I have made the interior wall and you can't see the texture from inside anymore. This is the model now:

Now it's time to try to import this on TF2 :)

• Hi guys, I can't complete my ALn688 because I have a problem. I have downloaded the Train Fever addon for Blender and it works. I have added the triangulation modifer to the model, I have applied the Edge Split and everything it needs. When I go to export the mesh with the TF addon, the process fails and Blender tells me that "The material has not color textures". I don't know why I have this problem because my model has textures as you can see from previous pictures. My textures have been applied but do I need to confirm something? I don't know, like modifers for example? I don't have a "apply" button for textures, I don't know... I'm working on two versions of Blender: I have made the model on 2.82 and I'm exporting it from 2.79 version because the addon doesn't work on 2.82. When I open the 2.79 version, my materials are completely white and the program tells me that there are not color textures on the materials. How can I solve this? :/

• There is a certain method how to define materials and textures within the addon.

If you open Your model in the older Blender and click on the marked tab in the right hand column,...

you can define a material in the second marked field (in the example, it is named Tu-154B.

Then, further down in the same tab, there are more options.

The arrow points to the field that allows you to select the material You want to use for the respective part. Depending on Your selection there, the menu right below it (map_normal etc.) will show the maps/texture files required by the material. Then, select each map and assign it a texture file in the lowest marked field.

You can and in fact probably will need to adjust your selection lateron within the exported files; this is rather easy and quickly done in any text editor. But for now, this is about getting the model out of Blender, and here, this will do the trick.

• I think you need to name the textures. But AFAIK this is not even necessary, the model should have exported correctly. Hope that's what you meant. Just have a look inside the export-folder, maybe the model is there nevertheless.

The process creates a folder anyway but I don't know if it works because I have not tried...

I have tried to follow this method but I can't because under my Train Fever Material section I have only this:

If I write something there and I press "Enter" it doesn't anything. I don't know how to proceed because I can't understand the error. Today I haven't worked on the model only because I can't go beyond this problem, I don't know what's this.

This is the error when I try to export:

BlueBrixx