(Old) Italian Project Hub - moved to Transport Fever 2 side of the website

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Hi guys, this is my new video on my italian line for TF2:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

There's the italian catenary made by the amazing DomTrain and the beautiful models of Angier! Thank you all for the work that you're doing to create italian models for this game, I have tried to do something but it's too difficult for me, for this reason I hope that someone could make ETR600 Frecciargento or Intercity Sun because I have only Frecciarossa and Italo on my map, ahahah! Just kidding, thanks again :)

PS. DomTrain what about the italian high speed catenary? :)

• Hi guys! I'm going on with my videos on the italian line on YouTube but I have a problem: sometimes trains slow down with no reason. The track is completely at 300 km/h but trains slow down at 60 km/h or less, incredible. Anyway, Angier will publish ETR485 Frecciargento in the next weeks! :)

Same problem btw also for me. It happens only if the train maximum speed is greater than the max speed allowed on that track. If a train can go up to 140km/h, it will surely get that bug if it goes max speed on a 120km/h track (and, mainly, that happens in the surrounding of a signal).

• So the buffers are working, but I need some clarifying about the transformation matrix.

Apparently we've got multiple matrices inside the .mdl file.

In model viewer it works fine, but in game it stretches in very weird ways... Spaghettification they say^^

What's the matter? Thank you.

• Orcamadò indeed, I've used it since day one to help me rotate the thing (damn me, next time I'll model it upright directly).

The code is like this:

as you can see there are 3 transformation matrices, what I should do?

• Code
     {
     materials = { "railroad/IRBMaterial.mtl", },
     mesh = "railroad/IRB.msh",
     transf = { 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, -1, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, },
     },
     },
     },

The first matrix is relative to IRB.mesh and its material.

The second one should be there if there is a group of mesh, so you can move them all without editing every single matrix (imagine your buffer has also an indipendent mesh with a signal with a nude woman).

I may be wrong so just try it: remove the last matrix

Code
    {
     materials = { "railroad/IRBMaterial.mtl", },
     mesh = "railroad/IRB.msh",
     },
     },

If it is wrong, you can also try removing this part:

Code
     boundingInfo = {
     bbMax = { 2.33492, 1.64363, 2.21681, },
     bbMin = { -3.32698, -1.54916, -1.03894, },
     },

This part is relative to the ingombro of that thing. If you remove it, ingombro will be relative to the shape of the object.

I hope I didn't say anything stupid, as it is all new to me too

• Anticipations:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Anticipations:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com

Very nice! Italian signals? Wow!

BlueBrixx