Hi! I have recently moved to Turin, and they've got some interesting tram models! Their site has got plenty of drawnigs, photos and tons and tons of data. The thing is that it's only in italian, so here I've got a full translation of the main info, and if anyone want, I'll make a summary of the stories of these trams.
--TRAMS STILL IN USE--
- Starting date: 1958-1960 (I suggest 1960)
- weight: 28.250 kg
- weight (full load): 39.810 kg
- full length: 20.145 mm
- mininum curving radius: 13.759,5 mm (ignore for TPF I guess…)
- max speed: 41 km/h
- power: RETAM RT45 6 x 33 kW
- seats: 29
- standing places: 140
- total places: 169
the orange paint scheme is the today's one; the green one is the historical one
-5000 Series (Serie 5000) - FIAT
- starting date: 1989-1992 (1990 will do)
- weight: 29.500 kg
- weight (full load): 41.800 kg
- full length 22.200 mm
- mininum curving radius: 15.526,0 mm (ignore for TPF)
- max speed: 60 km/h
- power: 2 x 150 kW
- seats: 51
- standing places: 129
- total places: 181
this one EVEN HAS DOOR SOUNDS!
-6000 Series (Serie 6000) - ALSTOM "Cityway"
-starting date: 2001-2003 (2001 is fine I guess)
- weight: 42.000 kg
- weight (full load): 56.900 kg
- full length 34.000 mm
- mininum curving radius: 15.000 mm
- max speed: 70 km/h
- power: 12x41 kW
- seats: 42
- standing places: 158
- total places: 201
If anyone is interested in these cool, cool models, contact me here for more info.
I can make some sound sampling and models (not before I've finished my other project).
Edit by Yoshi: Removed attachments due to copyright reasons. Please link external images instead of attaching or embedding.
Edit: I've got big photo galleries in these links, hope it helps
No photo gallery for Serie 6000 available, but I can make one on demand.