Transport Fever 2 not working as expected?

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Anyone else having issues with the game? Super slow to load? In game slow and poor movement. So much so, I do not want to play until I know how to solve the issue. NVIDA GEOFORCE GTX all up to date.

• I feel the same as you, maybe its my 5 yrs old notebook and a sluggish HDD, but the game is not as smooth as I expected before, however it is better if you consider it has more features and better graphics. Also for me, it is bad sometimes but then it gets better when I play, I made the 6K Europe map and it was really slow and bad even without anything on the map.
    Oh and if you get the Intel HD graphics warning, set your game to use your Nvidia.

• Yes, after the first attempt at play, I then started up Geo Force and tried playing via that platform, however.... same problem. I play many games on this computer and there has never been as issue before. It is torture haha.... I want to play so bad after watching many Youtube channels. Graphics look amazing and my computer can handle it. I will try again in the morning, frustrating!

• Same here. Im playing on a laptop: Dell inspiron 1500 with a 1050 TI and an i5 with integrated graphics. There were initial issues with the game recognizing my graphics card which i had to force through the invidia panel. It recognizes the graphics card now but even on the lowest settings it stutters and struggles to run a small map. Any map above 8km by 8km is absolutely unplayable, even the tutorial map struggles to run. Hoping it's a quick fix, super frustrating!

Update: I've noticed that if i don't move the camera at all, the game runs fine regardless of map size. As soon as I rotate, pan, or tilt the camera, the game starts to stutter for whole seconds at a time. My guess would be a rendering problem.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von N O I D E D ()

BlueBrixx