[TPF2][WIP] - <Urban expansion project package> for (TPF2) lol

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Shopping malls also have commercial attributes, serving 160 people each time. I dare not set it too high. There will be traffic jams.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -----

As for the industry, I still need to consider how to configure it more reasonably.

If output is shut down and only industry needs are retained, such as the need for food, the truck will deliver the food to the station, and the food will not only be supplied to the supermarket, but also to the city.

Or, players can choose by themselves in the game.

• -------[UEP2] _32---- 2021.07.03------ DONE

-------------MOD update-----------2021-07-08-----------

[uep2]_32_<Shopping_Mall>_(3-in-1 )_[Industry + depot + station] - ------- DONE

------2021.07.08---upgrade--------

1. Adjusted the terrain problem caused by the underground garage.

2. Optimize the texture to make the water surface more natural.

3. For the upgraded version of TPF2, some MOD functions have been optimized

----------------------------------

Release:(DONE

Download:

[uep2]_32_<Shopping_mall>_(3-in-1 )_[Industry + depot + station]

STEAM:

https://steamcommunity.com/sha…iledetails/?id=2535733063

---------------------------------

-----------------------------

!!__Please read the MOD instructions first :__!!

-------------------------

----------ENGLISH-----------

urban_expansion_package_II

[uep2]_32_<Shopping_Mall_(3-in-1 )>

Available time: 1990 [Industry + depot + station]

----------------------------

This MOD is a Gift for TPF2-Summer Update~~

The logistics system of TPF2 has always been more traditional. Therefore, This large shopping mall was added to TPF2. This MOD is to perfect and supplement the logistics terminal of TPF2. Players can intuitively see the process of logistics transportation to the mall. This will be more real.

-(1). This MOD adopts [Industry + depot + station (3-in-1)], which can realize the integration of vehicle purchase, cargo production, and cargo transportation.

-(2). The available time of MOD is 1990. After 1990, you can find this MOD in the "Industry/urban_expansion_project_package_II" option.

-(3). Like a real shopping mall, MOD needs food, goods, and tools.

There are five levels of MOD:

Level 1: 100 units of food + tools + goods are required to provide commercial services to 100 citizens.

Level 2: 200 units of food + tools + goods are required to provide commercial services to 200 citizens.

Level 3: 300 units of food + tools + goods are required to provide commercial services to 300 citizens.

Level 4: 400 units of food + tools + goods are required to provide commercial services to 400 citizens.

Level 5: 500 units of food + tools + goods are required to provide commercial services to 500 citizens.

-(4). The MOD comes with a depot for purchasing vehicles.

-(5). The MOD has 3 truck stops for product transportation.

-(6). While you provide products for MOD through logistics transportation, MOD's stations will also provide freight services for the city.

-(7). MOD uses the game's default industry chain. Compatible with all industry MODs.

--------------------------------------------------

--- A known BUG :

When the industry is upgraded, the vehicle purchase button will become gray and unavailable.

(Because TPF2 itself does not support such MOD function integration, this is an unknown BUG. There is currently no solution.)

The current problem has been reported to UG, waiting for a solution.

-----------------------------------------

• -------------MOD update-----------2021-07-05-----------

(UEP_204c)_Tram_&_bus_Museum_4_in_1_(Depot_Station)

1. Optimized some functions of MOD

2. The MOD is now applicable to the TPF2-summer update_beta version.

(After downloading, unzip the ZIP file and overwrite and replace the previous MOD file.)

----------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE DOWNLOAD: 

[uep2]_04c_<Tram_&_bus_Museum_4_in_1_(Depot_Station)> (UPDATE_1)

STEAM (AUTO UPDATE): 

https://steamcommunity.com/sha…iledetails/?id=2451248975

----------------------------------------------------------------

• Currently, I am taking time to test the operation of all released UEP2 series MODs under the beta version of TPF2-summer update.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some mods will be updated with the new version of TPF2.

Please pay attention to the update prompt.

-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

If you encounter problems when using UEP2 series MOD under the TPF2-summer update beta version, you can leave a message or send me a private message. I will resolve it as soon as possible.

-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------

Thank you for all your support.8)

• Sorry everyone,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Trouble all users who downloaded and updated [uep2]_04c_<Tram_&_bus_Museum_4_in_1_(Depot_Station) yesterday (2021-07-05),

please re-download the update again today. (2021-07-06)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

link:

[uep2]_04c_<Tram_&_bus_Museum_4_in_1_(Depot_Station)> (UPDATE_1)

-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------

I updated the MOD before going to bed last night. I was in a hurry to take a break, and I mistakenly put the old version of the CON file into it. This is my mistake. . .

I have updated all the files just after getting off work at noon and there is no problem.:saint:

I apologize to everyone for my mistake.;(

• -----------MOD progress update-----------2021/07/10------------

Ladies and gentlemen, the Neoplan bus series that once served for TPF1 is about to return.;)

[UEP2_09b]_<Neoplan_Bus_series> (BUS + ASSET)

MOD release time: 2021/07/11 PM (Northern Hemisphere Time)

-------------------------------------------------

-(1)-. Re-modeled the Neoplan bus and refined the details of the model.and the appearance of buses in multiple countries/regions has been added.

-(2)-. The MOD contains 36 Neoplan buses.

----( 9 double-decker buses are regular version, 9 double-decker buses are open-top sightseeing version, 9 double-decker buses are mobile bar version, and 9 are single-decker buses.)

-(3)-. The Automobile exhaust effect has been added (requires TPF2 summer update version).

-(4)-. Remodeled Neoplan's cab and interior. Add multiple control perspectives, allowing players to better use the first-person perspective to experience the fun of riding a bus in the TPF2 city.

-(5)-. You can buy all 36 Neoplan buses in the "Road depot/Bus" menu, or you can find all the assets of this MOD in the "Assets / urban_expansion_project_package_II" option.

------------------------------------------------

MOD preview:

-------------------------------

• -------[UEP2] _09b---- 2021.07.11------ DONE

[uep2]_09b_<Neoplan_Bus_series> - ( BUS + ASSET )- ------- DONE

Release:(DONE

Download:

[uep2]_09b_<Neoplan_Bus_series>

STEAM:

https://steamcommunity.com/sha…iledetails/?id=2543820697

---------------------------------------------------

----------ENGLISH-----------

urban_expansion_package_II

[uep2]_09b_<Neoplan_Bus_series> - ( BUS + ASSET ) V1.1 -

Availability : 1990, Maximum speed: 100km/h, Capacity: 28 - 65 units (1:4)

----------------------------

Introduction:

-(1)-. Re-modeled the Neoplan bus and refined the details of the model.and the appearance of buses in multiple countries/regions has been added.

-(2)-. The MOD contains 36 Neoplan buses:

----( 9 double-decker buses are regular version, 9 double-decker buses are open-top sightseeing version, 9 double-decker buses are mobile bar version, and 9 are single-decker buses.)

-(3)-. The Automobile exhaust effect has been added (requires TPF2 summer update version).

-(4)-. Remodeled Neoplan's cab and interior. Add multiple control perspectives, allowing players to better use the first-person perspective to experience the fun of riding a bus in the TPF2 city.

-(5)-. You can buy all 36 Neoplan buses in the "Road depot/Bus" menu, or you can find all the assets of this MOD in the "Assets / urban_expansion_project_package_II" option.

---

---------------------------------------------------

have fun~8)

• UEP2 - <Electric vehicle charging station>

(DEPOT + BUS/TRUCK STATION + ASSET)

It has been included in another UEP2 MOD and is in making.

It will be released at the end of next month.

The screenshot yesterday shows the effect of the MOD placed on a two-way highway.

This is the actual production structure of the MOD, you can place it anywhere in the game map.

Regarding custom roads, I am currently trying to solve the following problems. .

The MOD’s expressway uses the game’s default road.

I currently follow the design of a real expressway, and set the lane on the left for small vehicles to drive/overtaking, and the outside for trucks/buses to drive. The speed limit is 120, 100, 100. (The speed limit in the high-speed service area is 40).

At present, In TPF2's expressway, it is not possible to directly customize the maximum speed limit and the types of vehicles that can be driven, so in order to solve this problem, I must cut off the road and use nodes as the connection. In this way, the corresponding lanes can be realized speed limit and control the types of vehicles that can be driven.

This setting also affects the function of custom roads, because the game itself does not have any control functions available for the attributes of "STREET". There is currently no way.

------------------------------------

• ----------MOD progress update------2021.07.17-----------------

[uep2]_23_<Expressway_Service_Area_(3-in-1 )>

The MOD will be released in 12 hours.

The following video will demonstrate the actual effect of the MOD.8)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

BlueBrixx