[TPF2][WIP] - <Urban expansion project package> for (TPF2) lol

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• -------[UEP2] _18a---- 2021.01.23------ DONE

[uep2]_18a_<Camping_time>_(RV_&_bus_station)------ DONE

Available time: 1978

Release:(DONE

Download: (Waiting for administrator review MOD)

[uep2]_18a_<Camping_time>_(RV_&_bus_station)

STEAM:

https://steamcommunity.com/sha…iledetails/?id=2370890717

---------------------

----------ENGLISH-----------

urban_expansion_package_II

[uep2]_18a_<Camping_time> - ( RV_&_bus_station ) V1.0 -

Available time: 1978.

----------------------------

This MOD includes a camp& RV park (bus station)

And two RVs (BUS+ASSET)

(RVs appeared in 1978 and 2006)

-----------

-------------------------

• Nice, unique.

I love your MOD`S

Mein System:

17,3" Acer Predator Helios 300
    i7-7700HQ @3,8 GHz, 32 GB DDR4, NVIDIA GTX 1050TI 4GB GDDR5, SSD 128 GB M.2 + SAMSUNG 870 QVO

2 TB SSD SATA

Windows 10 64Bit

• -------[UEP2] _18a---- 2021.01.24------ DONE

[uep2]_18a_<MAN_8X8_Conqueror_F_RV>------ DONE

Available time: 2010

Download: (Waiting for administrator review MOD)

[uep2]_18b - <MAN_8X8_Conqueror-F_RV>

STEAM:

https://steamcommunity.com/sha…iledetails/?id=2372219115

---------------------

[uep2]_18b_<MAN_8X8_Conqueror_F_RV> - V1.0 -

Man 8X8 Conqueror RV, available time: 2010.

Bus + truck + assets

---

----------------------

-----------------------------

• -------[UEP2] _20A ---- 2021.02.05------ DONE

[uep2]_20A_<Zoomlion_101m_Concrete_pump_truck>------ DONE

Recently, in the fire rescue scene design modeling of UEP2-12 "Emergency Pioneer Series" MOD, I need some time to design the airport rescue scene modeling. . At the same time, there are some design problems in UEP2-14_"Helicopter" MOD that need to be solved.

During the rest time last weekend, I started to start other UEP2 series MODs, so as to avoid being stuck in UEP2-12 and UEP2-14 MOD.

This is UEP2-20b_"Zoomlion_101m_Concrete_pump_truck" MOD, which has been modeled and debugged.

For the modeling of this truck, I reference the (Zoomlion-CIFA), the world's longest boom pump truck, with a Scania 7-axis chassis. it can be transported concrete to 101 meters and can be used for the construction of a building with a maximum height of 30 floors.

This weekend I will make the UEP2-20A _<Scania + BYD-j9 concrete mixer/dump truck> MOD together. .

UEP2-20A/20B series MOD will be released next Friday.

Then, the first part of UEP2-12 "Emergency Pioneer Series" will be released at the end of this month, 12C/12D "Fire brigade and fire station" MOD

PS: In the past week, I logged into transportfever.net very slowly. . . Sometimes page cannot even be opened. never encountered it before. .....

-------------------------------------------

• This is the (UEP-220b)_(Zoomlion 101m Concrete pump truck) MOD currently in making.

MOD contains two truck types: (default) and (full dynamic).

1. This video will show the complete functional structure of the (full dynamic) Concrete pump truck when it stops at the station. . .

The whole structure is made according to real-world pump trucks. With a complete (expand / retract) skeleton structure.

2. The (full dynamic) Concrete pump truck (expand / retract) takes about 6-7 minutes:D. If you choose the (full dynamic), it is recommended to set a separate path for it. :)

On busy roads, You can use (no function) truck to avoid traffic jams.;)

3. In the last few days, I will start to make a (construction site) (station) for this MOD.

----VIDEO----

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

---------------

• -------[UEP2] _20A ---- 2021.02.10------ WIP

[uep2]_20b_<Zoomlion_101m_Concrete_pump_truck>------ WIP

Available time: 2012

Release:( 2021.02.12 )

Download: ( 2021.02.12 )

----------------------------------------------------

Some players left me a message before, hoping that I would bring the concrete mixer truck to TPF2.

Okay, your wish has come true. .

The new SCANIA-R620 four axle concrete mixer and dump truck are coming soon.

--------------------------------------------------

pic:

-------------------------------------------------------

VIDEO:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

-------------------------------------------------------

• -------[UEP2] _20b---- 2021.02.12------ DONE

[uep2]_20b_<Zoomlion_Concrete_pump_truck>------ DONE

Available time: 2012

Download:

[uep2]_20b_<Zoomlion_Concrete_pump_truck>

STEAM:

https://steamcommunity.com/sha…iledetails/?id=2392383570

-------------------------------------

--------------------------------------

[uep2]_20b_<Zoomlion_Concrete_pump_truck> - V1.0 -

available time: 2012.

note:

This MOD contains two versions of concrete pump truck. (Full function _ and _ no function)

1. (Full_function) _Concrete pump truck body (expand/retract) takes about 6-7 minutes!!!

2. (no_function) _On busy roads, you can use (non-functional) concrete pump trucks to avoid traffic jams.

Zoomlion 101m concrete pump truck is the world's longest boom pump truck, adopting Scania 7-axle chassis. The concrete can be transported to a height of 101 meters and can be used for the construction of a building with a maximum height of 30 floors.

---

• Thank you greatly for this new addition. Just as impressive as the real thing!!
    I wonder how you've managed the vehicle finishes these extensive animations before departing a depot. The crashtenders I made depart before the animation is finished, if I would still want to add an animated water stream on those that is not feasible. If you could enlighten me a bit on how you achieved this, I will highly appreciate.

Thanks and keep up the good work,

Reply in German if you want, but allow me to stick to English.

• Regarding your crashtenders animation settings, I recommend setting it to start and close two sets of animations.

In TPF2, when a vehicle stop in station, all animation groups must be completed by default.

Suppose you want to let your crashtender spray fire extinguishing water when parking. The water stream sprays X, Y, Z from the nozzle position until it becomes a complete water stream. This is a set of animations, assuming the time is 0-2000, in order to keep the animation continuous, you should continue to write 2000-XXXX.

The setting of the end animation is the opposite. The vehicle will not leave the station until the above actions are completed.

• -------[UEP2] _20a---- 2021.02.12------ DONE

[uep2]_20b_<Zoomlion_Concrete_pump_truck>------ DONE

Available time: 2008

Download:

[uep2]_20a_<Scania_concrete_mixer_and_dump truck>

STEAM:

https://steamcommunity.com/sha…iledetails/?id=2392757655

------------------------------

[uep2]_20a_<Scania_concrete_mixer_and_dump truck> - V1.0 -

available time: 2008.

Some players left me a message before, hoping that I would bring the concrete mixer truck to TPF2.

Okay, your wish has come true~~~

This MOD contains:

SCANIA-R620 four-axle concrete mixer truck and dump truck and two workers (truck + assets)

---

------------------------------

• Regarding your crashtenders animation settings, I recommend setting it to start and close two sets of animations.

In TPF2, when a vehicle stop in station, all animation groups must be completed by default.

Suppose you want to let your crashtender spray fire extinguishing water when parking. The water stream sprays X, Y, Z from the nozzle position until it becomes a complete water stream. This is a set of animations, assuming the time is 0-2000, in order to keep the animation continuous, you should continue to write 2000-XXXX.

The setting of the end animation is the opposite. The vehicle will not leave the station until the above actions are completed.

Thanks, see you're using I'll say 'nested' animations, if that makes the difference. I actually created similar this week setting an animation for a taillift.

DH-106 Also you were looking for this, I would expect planes work the same for this.

Reply in German if you want, but allow me to stick to English.

• Nice Work again!

Am thrilled...

Greetings from Hamburg

Mein System:

17,3" Acer Predator Helios 300
    i7-7700HQ @3,8 GHz, 32 GB DDR4, NVIDIA GTX 1050TI 4GB GDDR5, SSD 128 GB M.2 + SAMSUNG 870 QVO

2 TB SSD SATA

Windows 10 64Bit

BlueBrixx