[TPF2][WIP] - <Urban expansion project package> for (TPF2) lol

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• You´re a really huge, huge dragon, spitting lot of fire !!!

If something seems to be impossible.... ask the ancient dragon.... he makes it possible !!!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Wenns einem nicht passt, einfach mal Kopf zu und Leine ziehen !!!

Win7 Pro, Amd FX 8150 (Bulldozer), Mainboard Gigabyte 970A-DS3P, 32gb Corsair Ram DDR3-1666, AMD Radeon Rx 5700x (8gb VRam, Treibervers. 21.5.2)

• -------2022.09.02-------(Northern Hemisphere Time Zone)-----

This is the second part of the UEP2_08b - Toll gate series MOD. . . 3D Modelling was completed last year. . .

Then. . After replacing the notebook and copy files last year. . I forgot about this MOD. . . .:D

Finish it all tonight. . Fill this hole. . .to be released tomorrow night~ 09.02

---------------------------

video:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

--------------------------

• Looks good. Reminds me of my vacations in Spain and France, you can't get around these things.

In Germany, fortunately, not yet belong to everyday life...

Der Mensch ist nicht das, was er vorgibt zu sein - er ist das, was er verbirgt!

• -------[UEP2] _014b_---- 2022.09.02 ------ DONE

[uep2]_08b_ Toll gate (2_in_1)-------- DONE

Release:(DONE

----

Copyright declaration: original model works, without permission, no reprint and commercial sale!

------

Download:

[uep2]_08b_ Toll gate (2_in_1)

STEAM:

https://steamcommunity.com/sha…iledetails/?id=2857555503

----------------------------

----------ENGLISH-----------

urban_expansion_package_II

[uep2]_08b_ Toll gate (2_in_1)

Available time: 1925

----------------------------

Introduction:

1. This mod adds a new toll gate to your game.

2. You can find the mod in the road options. Also find traffic isolation piers in the asset options.

3. The mod integrates road stations and depots, you can choose between 2 lanes or 4 lanes.

4. You can use the mod as a passenger/cargo transfer station. When vehicles pass by, the toll gate railing will automatically open.

5. Don't use any mods that directly replace the game's roads!

-------Feedback about the use of MOD.-----------

(1). If you encounter any problems in using the mod, please report it to the author in time. and provide the stdout.txt file in the X:\xxxxx\STEAM\userdata\xxxxxxxx\1066780\local\crash_dump\ folder to the MOD author, so that the author can check and solve the MOD problem in time.

(2). A warm reminder for newbies: Before using MOD, please be sure to read the author's MOD instructions carefully, and don't mindlessly subscribe! ! !Do not use mods that directly replace the game's default road/railway and any game's default parameter settings, which will cause your other mods to fail to work properly! ! !Please plan and subscribe to MOD reasonably, and load MOD in the order of SCRIPT, railway, road, station, and asset. .

-------------------------

Copyright declaration: original model works, without permission, no reprint and commercial sale!

------

MOD by:HugeDragonYK HAVE FUN. 2022.09.02 v1.1

------

have fun~:)

• There will be some changes and delays in the production and release time of MOD. I can only give an approximate estimated release time. After all, everything is produced in my spare time.

The 3D modelling of the construction site was completed last year, and also includes a concrete batching plant module. Just the relevant LUA code I haven't started writing and debugging yet.

• -----------

Explore underground. .some new content~;)

-------------

The day after tomorrow is China's Mid-Autumn Festival, plus Teacher's Day on Monday, it's just three days off, and the whole family is ready to eat moon cakes.

-------------

After the Mid-Autumn Festival, I will have a business trip starting next week, and back at the end of the month, so there should be no new UEP2 series MOD released in the next three weeks. .

The next MOD release will have to wait until the National Day holiday on October 1st to continue.. . .

See you on October 1st.;)

-------------

PS: This is really TPF2. . :D:D:D:D

------------------------------------

• Generally speaking, MOD authors cannot reply to your specific MOD release time. Basically, every mod author is making mods in his spare time. My personal energy is limited, I can't precisely say the release time of each MODs, at most I can only tell you a rough estimate of the time.

All of my UEP2 -MOD series posts are mainly to let players know about the release / progress update of MODs, and also let other mod authors know which mods you are working on, so as to avoid duplication making.

You only need to know the author's MOD making progress through the post. If a MOD you want to know does not appear in the post, it means that it has not been completed.

• -----------------

19. September.

Das letzte Mod-Fortschritts-Update vor der Geschäftsreise,

Wir sehen uns im Oktober~:)

-----------------

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

-------------------

• Absolute hammer, only the windshield wipers are missing. :thumbup:

The glowing wheels are a good addition to unresolved brakes.

MfG elektronikfreak

MB MSI MPG Z790 Edge WIFI - i7-14700K - Nvidia GeForce RTX 4080 Founders Edition 16GB - 192 Gb DDR5 Ram - 5x 2TB M.2 - Win11/64 - WsK - 60TB Ext. - TPF2 35732

(Meine Screenshots dürfen weiter verwendet werden) - (Fixiert auf Berliner Mod's)

• :) 2022.10.7

Today is the last day of the 7-day National Day holiday..

Update a UEP2 MOD video...;)

--------------------

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

--------------------

• Hello Huge, that you thought of the water rescue is amazing. :thumbup:;):thumbup:

Can't you pull the lane straight to the street at min. 5:30 looks stupid when the fire brigade comes out of the gate and drives into the parking fire brigade.

MfG elektronikfreak

MB MSI MPG Z790 Edge WIFI - i7-14700K - Nvidia GeForce RTX 4080 Founders Edition 16GB - 192 Gb DDR5 Ram - 5x 2TB M.2 - Win11/64 - WsK - 60TB Ext. - TPF2 35732

(Meine Screenshots dürfen weiter verwendet werden) - (Fixiert auf Berliner Mod's)

BlueBrixx