Urban Games owes Mac loyal players a sincere public apology/Urban Games欠Mac玩家们一个真诚的公开道歉/Urban GamesはMacプレーヤーに真摯に公開謝罪すべき

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• As you might have known, our dear community manager has "announced" at the comment area of https://www.transportfever2.co…cially-released/#comments that the release of mac version of this game is "planned" in 2020. Before this, there have been totally no official announcement about this issue. What's even worse, UG deleted information on mac support quietly (without publicly mentioning) before the release announcement (check Internet Wayback Machine if you doubt my credibility. Ironically, they forgot to change the scheduled release time at http://urbangames.com/games/.)

As a mac player, I understand the difficulties in making games for mac. And honestly I don't even bother to wait for an extra year for TpF2 if UG specified so in the beginning. This is not "communication not clear enough". This is blatant lies. And to be frank I'm upset and disappointed not because I pre-ordered while got nothing at release date, but UG's arrogance and dishonesty towards their loyal mac customers, which completely destroyed the trust from many mac players (including me).

Right now, except the two replies by the community manager, there have been no ANY PUBLIC RESPONSE from UG, to me which means they are hiding from their obligations to explain the situation. Meanwhile, the game's official site seems has STOPPED ACCEPTING NEW COMMENTS.

Here I demand the sincere public apology from Urban Games to all mac players who pre-ordered TpF2 and the official news release explaining the missing of once promised 2019 Q4 release of mac version.

An loyal Asian mac player who felt betrayed

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Robin Zed ()

BlueBrixx