Project R32

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Welcome to the fan community of Transport Fever and Train Fever, the economic simulators of Urban Games. The community is free for you to share and inform yourself about the game. We cultivate a friendly and objective interaction with each other and our team will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Registration and use is of course free for you.

We wish you a lot of fun and hope for active participation.

The Team of the Transport-Fever Community

• Hello!

Been a Transport Fever Fan since I decided to get City Skylines a break, and I'm loving it so far. Although I'm very grateful for the community for creating amazing mods, I wish there were a bit more variety of trains Like from Asia and some American trains. Decided to take on a passion project, (MTA R32) I'm Kinda new to modelling and animation but would like to give it a try. Here is my current progress and a reference picture. (Ps Please Don't Laugh :X)

line][line][/line][/line]

Ben een Transport Fever-fan sinds ik besloot om City Skylines een pauze te geven, en ik ben er tot nu toe dol op. Hoewel ik de community erg dankbaar ben voor het maken van verbluffende mods, zou ik willen dat er wat meer verschillende treinen waren, zoals uit Azië en enkele Amerikaanse treinen. Besloten om een passieproject aan te gaan, (MTA R32) Ik ben een beetje nieuw in modellering en animatie, maar wil het eens proberen. Hier is mijn huidige voortgang en een referentiefoto.

• Just a Update to the project, Should probably be finished with the exterior by next week hopefully, Minus the the undercarriage and the axles. First try train front was to flat after couple hours of tweak finally got a good enough structure similar to the real thing will continue to improve.

• Sorry for the late reply's I've been busy with alot of things and got side tracked, It's nice to see so many people in support of the R32 model. I've begun working on it again and will have an update to post possibly Friday so stay tuned. I appricate your feedback thanks again!