Boeing 757-200 Repaints for TpF2

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Since I have no clue as to how to paint a vehicle (I did try to use GIMP and Blender, but didn't understand much of the latter) I am hoping that someone who has the skills is interested in repainting the UG 757-200 into Icelandair's colours.

There has been several 757-200F repaints, but not many for the passenger version oddly enough since it is/was a widely used aircraft in most parts of the world.

Up here in the Northern corner of Europe the Boeing 757 has mainly been used by Icelandair even for long haul flights to the US and Canada which is why I would like to be able to use that in TpF2 as well.

Other operators of the 757-200 I believe are/were American Airlines, British Airways, Continental and Icelandair among others.

Technical specs and modelfiles should be the same as UGs 757-200, so I suppose I don't need to add those.

Photos for inspiration/guidance:

American Airlines

British Airways

Icelandair

Northwest

US Airways

BlueBrixx