Swedish trains for Transport Fever 2

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Wow!!! Thank you so much for great and literally unique work 8):thumbup:.
    May I ask you what else is on your list in terms of other planned vehicles? I would really like to know if the X60 made it to your list as well :saint:

• If Antons previous projects would be a hint then you got the Ra, Y3, Passenger wagons of older type and catenary possibly. Swedish catenary would be a nice addition along with ballast color.

• Hello!

I will try to publish the passenger coaches next week. Just need the time to finish a couple of interior models. It took longer than I thought, and that's because I've been doing other things as well. I would personally enjoy the trains much more in a proper setting. So I've created typical Swedish tracks, catenary, signals and level crossings. This will also be released at the same time as the passenger coaches. Sorry for the wait!

Wow!!! Thank you so much for great and literally unique work 8):thumbup:.
    May I ask you what else is on your list in terms of other planned vehicles? I would really like to know if the X60 made it to your list as well :saint:

Thanks for your comment! X60, X61 and X62 is actually next on my list! And then X2 and then maybe X50-X55 or X31. But it all depends on what I get inspired to do. ^^

Just curious will 80s and 60s coaches come togheter or will it be first 80s one? Cant wait

Only 80s coaches this time. 60s coaches are not planned right now, but maybe one day!

/Anton

• ... I am out of words - tack så otroligt jätte mycket altså! :love:
    And even the news regarding the X60 is more than fabulous... sometimes I even caught myself playing Cities Skylines only because there is a X60... but Cities Skylines is not the best when it comes down to trains.

Anyway and as usual: Keep up your high quality work! It's brilliant!

• THIS IS AWESOME! Thank you!

• Looking forward to next week! Thanks

Aww no 60s coaches planned. I kinda like them. I wounder how hard it would be convert them from trainfever.

but no issue. Anything you got planned and will do is gonna be awsome!

• Fantastiskt, jag hoppades på 80-talarna och räknade med att få försöka portera signaler och annat från TrainFever, men detta var ju en tidig julklapp får man säga!

Fantastic work Anton, I was looking forward to the 80s coaches, but getting all the other stuff along with it was an unexpected but most welcome bonus!

• Hi!

I've now tried your fantastic coaches, they are amazing Anton! Just have one question, is it possible to change the capacity to more realistic numbers, the new coaches cant cope with my passengerflows. Instead of 20 maybee 70-80 people? Or a separate mod with "optimized capacity".

• You can optimize the capacity by yourself. Just go in to the .mdl of the coach and change the line "capacity" to the amount you like. But remeber, the numer is divided by four by the game. There is a difference between the realistic capacity and the ingame capacity! Normaly, we're putting in the real capacity there, but the game divides it by four, so people think, that modders often are calculating wrong.

• Snälltåget operates a different class of couchettes (liegewagen) and some sitting coaches built in the 1960s while the ones Anton has made was built in the late 1970s and early 1980s.

You could of course make a repaint of Antons coaches anyway, but it wouldn't look quite right.

Unfortunately but understandably Anton has said that he won't be making the older generations of coaches, so they have to be imported from Trainfever in that case.

However Snälltåget also operates a number of former german coaches (Bvcmz) which could be repainted as Snälltåget.

BlueBrixx