"Museum line" achievement

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• I'm a bit confused on how this achievement is supposed to work. Do you need to have the vehicles all active on the line at the same time or just have 1 of each vehicle active on the line at some point in time?

I'm trying to complete everything while playing normally, such as having actual lines serving a purpose instead of having a line off to the side in the middle of nowhere that I can just pile the vehicles up on, and it's becoming a bit of a nuisance having everything pile up behind a 18km/h wagon.

• Aah... a simple yet clever solution. I was aiming to see if I could just sell them after putting them in the line for a bit, but this also works. Thanks!

In my case I'll be using them all as they release with the times, but I'll make sure to return 1 to the depot before selling/replacing the rest.

BlueBrixx