Is there a way to adjust the brush tools rotation degree?

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• In the base config file there are only ways to modify the size and strength of the brushes sizes and strengths. I've scoured through the files a bit and couldn't find anything relating to the degree, unless I passed over it. Is there any way to alter the brush degree that anyone knows of or are we pretty much stuck at jumps of 10?

• I'm referring to the rotation setting when you have the brush selected. There is a "Rotation" slider in the settings and it changes degree by 10 minimum when using any of the Terrain or Paint tools. More searching through the game files leads me to believe that it's not available for us to modify.

• Yes, but you can use your mouse-wheel to change the setting by hovering over the slider and scrolling. And there you can adjust the size in steps of 1 per scrolling.

In diesem Sinne
    photoshotter

• Okay I think I get the miscommunication.

Yes the mouse wheel does do larger jumps, but what I'm talking about it how each 1 step in the slider is 10 degrees. When you L-click and drag on the slider, even going with the most delicate of dragging, the smallest degree you increase/decrease by is 10 degrees.

If you can show me that that you can go up by 1 degree per 1 step then I will bow to your superior settings knowledge, but all signs point to it being 10 per step minimum.

BlueBrixx