Trolleybuses in Transport Fever 2 (discontinued)

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Proudly presenting the New Flyer Xcelsior XT40 and XT60.

Due to an argument with the owner of the base model, this mod will no longer be available and be removed in 24 hours from the steam Workshop indefinitley.

I'm truly sorry for the people who looked forward to this mod. I will not rework this again, I encourage you to make a new model If so, and you would like to use my texture, please write to me via steam, I will no longer be available on this forum.

Further development for TpF2 is hereby stopped, so please don't ask me to make new models.

Thanks for understanding and for those who don't **** Off.

• Hello berkhofsolaris please remove these mod.

It was agreed that you can use my bus as a basemod and add your additional meshes to your repaint. Now you just change everything without asking and simply integrate my meshes into your mod, that is not okay.

• Hello berkhofsolaris please remove these mod.

It was agreed that you can use my bus as a basemod and add your additional meshes to your repaint. Now you just change everything without asking and simply integrate my meshes into your mod, that is not okay.

Dear MaikC,

I'm very surprised to hear your reaction, And I don't share your opinion that I misused your Oke.
    I thought you would understand that a trolleybus is a different vehicle than a dieselbus and I even send you some pictures.

Also you never said anything during the development which cost me over hunderd hours.

Therefor I am very upset with you, but I will do as you wish.

I already made the mode invisible this morning and will remove it in 24 hours indefinitley from the Steam Workshop.

Please understand I never meant too hurt your feelings and for that I'm truly sorry.

That being said I can't continue anymore because I again don't share your opinion and "waisted" a lot of time.

For this I blame you and I also do believe your are a very good asset for this forum.

And because of our difference I must discontinue my work and leave the forum.

All the best to you and please close this topic for unwanted reactions!

• berkhofsolaris

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Trolleybuses in Transport Fever 2“ zu „Trolleybuses in Transport Fever 2 (discontinued)“ geändert.
  • Sad to hear. I still have hope that this issue can be resolved, as it sounds to me like some sort of misunderstanding that could have been resolved in a reasonable manner via PM, or at least a reasonable resolution could have been found. Throwing away so many time and effort is really hard and your first reaction is completely understandable. I would have turned into Hulk.

In any case, I wish you all the best and thank you for your time and effort!

BlueBrixx