Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Hey everyone,

Since some time now, all the headlight (front signals) of my dutch trains have a blue-ish color (like a LED). In the model editor the light for these trains are yellow-ish (like they are supposed to). I cant for the life of me figure out why the lights are colored differently and what mod is causing this.Does anyone have any idea?

• It might be a conflict between duplicate file names. If Your Dutch trains use a light texture/emissive map called light.tga for example and another mod uses a different such file by the same name, it may well happen that the game only loads the latter.

Try to have the trains loaded earlier in the sequence (if feasible with regards to Your other mods) and see if that solves the issue. This is a symptomatic remedy only though. If this helps, look into Your trains .mtl files to find out the file name and then have Windows search other files using the same name. Renaming that file name and adjusting the respective .mtl should cure the issue.

• It might be a conflict between duplicate file names. If Your Dutch trains use a light texture/emissive map called light.tga for example and another mod uses a different such file by the same name, it may well happen that the game only loads the latter.

Try to have the trains loaded earlier in the sequence (if feasible with regards to Your other mods) and see if that solves the issue. This is a symptomatic remedy only though. If this helps, look into Your trains .mtl files to find out the file name and then have Windows search other files using the same name. Renaming that file name and adjusting the respective .mtl should cure the issue.

Putting the dutch trains first in the load order did not change anything. I also find it very weird that only the dutch trains get affected by this. They are all connected via a sound mod, but this mod does not have a light.tga or a lights.mtl file.

• Putting the dutch trains first in the load order did not change anything

Well, that does nothing, the last loaded mods overwrite the previous ones, so it is senseless

And as DH-106 said, give the damn files unique names and then things like that will no be happen.

BlueBrixx