Doors Animation and soundset Problem

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Hello Everyone!

It's been a long time. So here I have a problem with the doors animation. I have just created a Train and relesead in steam. Here is the link https://steamcommunity.com/sha…filedetails/?id=227111380. But I have a problem with the animation and the soundsets.

First the animation problem is when the train stop before the doors open the passenger already board the train. Also when the train about to leave the door is not fully close yet the train already move. I have tried many ways to fix it but the outcome is still the same, it's kinda frustrating.

Second is the sound problem. In stdout.txt i got this problem. I have tried to re-export the audio, changing name, and many more the error is still there. The problem is :
    WARNING: alutCreateBufferFromFile failed for "D:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/userdata/161615588/1066780/local/staging_area/comengtrain_1/res/audio/effects/vehicle/train/comeng/dooropen.wav": There was already an AL error on entry to an ALUT function (code 0x205)

I hope there is some explanation to solve this. Because I have made many buses and there are no problem with it. This is new to me. I included my .mdl file to make it easier to see the problem. Thank you

Dateien

• m_comeng.mdl

(87,98 kB, 134 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
  • Hi!

Ad 1.: This seems to be a general TPF2 issue. Loading starts when the door animation has been fired, not completed, and once it is done, the vehicle will set out on its way and not wait for doors to be closed (ie., the animation finished). The only thing that would help would be speeding up the animations to incredible... no, make that insane speed - but that would not look good either.

Ad 2. : Is the file "dooropen.wav" available under the specified directory? The /staging_area/ subdirectory strikes me as a little odd...

• Hello!

Thank you for giving me a clue for the animation speed. I just figured out the animation speed is can't be different with the open and close. So it solved now.

Yes of course it's there, if it's not in there the error would be I/O error. I use the staging_area folder to make me easiear to update and upload the mod. So I don't have to copy paste it from another folder.

• I'll subscribe to that, I'm also interested in a solution to the WARNING: alutCreateBufferFromFile problem.

This is not an important mistake, the only thing that happens is that you cannot hear the sound file.

• Hi Ibn - Try taking a look at my class 321 or class 150 mods. One way I got around the 'train departs before the doors close' issue is to have all of my animations last for 8 seconds - e.g. the train doors might be closed by 5 seconds however the animations is still 'playing' for another 3 seconds. If you have multiple animations happening on a particular event, such as lights turning on/off, I beleive the game sends the vehicle on its way when the shortest animation completes. So try making all your animations longer and the same length, and see if that works for you :)

• No it‘s not necessarily the shortest one.

It‘s one specific one.

Make all animations as long as the longest one.

If opening takes 3seconds and closing 5 - make opening 5 seconds long as well.

It‘s a bug and Ug doesn‘t care.

Negative effect: nobody will enter until the 5 seconds are up, even if doors opened after 3 seconds.

3, 2, 1, meins... Lg Edith

• Hi Ibn - Try taking a look at my class 321 or class 150 mods. One way I got around the 'train departs before the doors close' issue is to have all of my animations last for 8 seconds - e.g. the train doors might be closed by 5 seconds however the animations is still 'playing' for another 3 seconds. If you have multiple animations happening on a particular event, such as lights turning on/off, I beleive the game sends the vehicle on its way when the shortest animation completes. So try making all your animations longer and the same length, and see if that works for you :)

Hello! Thank you for your explanation. Actually I use your 377 class as the reference. Now I put all of the doors animation in the same length and the door closed before the train moves.

Literally my Comeng train is like that. I take it as realism since the Comeng train when you want to open the door you have to push it

BlueBrixx