(New) Italian Project Hub

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Vabbè, sai, forse è da 2 anni che sto quasi senza pratica ma cmq di molte cose mi ricordo ancora. Sì, certo, non è più il C1 di cui una volta ho superato l'esame ma direi che qualcosa mi è rimasto in testa :p

Beh, sti cazzi, lo parli/scrivi benissimo!

Damn right, even on streets. Everything is getting too utilitarian.

Yeah, there're just a couple of companies building locomotives and generic trains for all the countries.

In my opinion, a [broadly understood] machine has to be stupid.

Yes, I think the same. Car has to be driven and the technologies should help at their best the driver. Automatic driving or the mega display is not the way you're helping him... you're totally eliminating the human driver.

So, what's the point on having a lot of robot-car on the road? Just get more public transportation, people just need that. Most of the people don't even like to have a car, they would love to use public transportation and avoid the use of the car... but they are forced, cause we nearly have no public transportation in the italicus peninsulae of the romanic empire.

Yeah, it's like what's the point in introduction of so many electrobuses and electrocars if the power supply comes from thermic power plants? Or even it comes from wind/solar ones (which don't lack their ways to pollute but okay, less about this). Still, what's the point if one has to turn on the same thermic plants when due to the weather conditions those "so-much-eco" just don't make it? Thus I agree, it can't be a global solution. It reduces imission in the cities and towns but can't help with the emission on global level. Considering this, there's still so much to do in order to really keep the planet safe -_^

Totally agree.

I would start by the poor reliability of the actual productions. Let's just take a washing machine as an example: the old models of washing machine were unreliable due to the "old technologies" and, considering that level of technology, they were lasting a lot of years (my grandma had a washing machine 20 years old still working, in the 90s). What about now? You buy a super technological washing machine (with 9 inches display, like the car you bought few posts ago), with electronic engine and 25kv ac pantographer, capable of hauling a train of robes, and you are adopting technological skills that old men wouldn't ever imagine. The washing machine lives 7-8 years, nothing more; why? Poor materials, poor realization (china).

So, why aren't we limiting this poor quality production chain? Isn't the construction of a washing machine considered "pollution"? Looks like not... or looks like moneys are more important than keeping this planet still hospitable

• Yeah, there're just a couple of companies building locomotives and generic trains for all the countries.

Yep. Kinda the strongest feel of italian railways until now I got in Lecce railway museum. And probably viaggiando nel Salento con FSE in una Aln 668 con l'aria condizionata che gocciolò costantemente. L'assistente ebbe provato di farlo funzionare senza farci una doccia, poi disse qualcosa tipo "Ah cazz'! Vabè, ragazzi meglio che cambiate il posto e basta. Qui non si riesce a far nulla." e se ne andò xDD Con tutto quanto incl. i paesaggi pugliesi fuori, dissi: "Eh, ora mi sento in Italia!"^^

And the modern trains... okay, yes, nice and comfortable, but have to admit it: they're just like everywhere. If not same models, then at least same slimy shapes dressed everywhere in parrot-like liveries.

It's like I'm not saying uniting the world is bad, but unity should rather go along with saving the local identities, no?

Beh, sti cazzi, lo parli/scrivi benissimo!

Grazie xD Forse benissimo non è, ma ci provo, che sennò lo perdo interamente e addio -_^

I would start by the poor reliability of the actual productions. Let's just take a washing machine as an example: the old models of washing machine were unreliable due to the "old technologies" and, considering that level of technology, they were lasting a lot of years

One of the best examples. Another is about the handy-phones. A generic modern smartphone can hear you (and talk to you - which is creepy), can be your paypass, can even drive your car and f*ck your geese in every position. But what if I need it only to bell/text to people, to write down some notes/reminders and to not change it after a couple of years? Why my old Nokia survived through 8 years and my not-so-old Nokia - through 5 years? Why the hell, if so-much-hi-tech modern smartphones barely make it through 2-3 years??( Progress, yeah. Just this progress has sbagliato la direzione...

Isn't the construction of a washing machine considered "pollution"?

... and that's one of the reasons why "sbagliato": it accepts (and uses (and abuses (extremely))) double standards and hypocrisy.

Just get more public transportation, people just need that.

C'mon, of course... I just really hope [still] that those european urban development strategies once come out of the paper down to the streets and our cities and towns will restart to use the public transport widely. Not to start any political (<X) off-topics here, but in soviet cities in 60-80's it often happened that the trolleybuses were those which formed traffic jams. Mainly not because of technical issues, just the line frequencies were so damn high that the oldtown streets had insufficient capacity xDD

• Yep. Kinda the strongest feel of italian railways until now I got in Lecce railway museum. And probably viaggiando nel Salento con FSE in una Aln 668 con l'aria condizionata che gocciolò costantemente. L'assistente ebbe provato di farlo funzionare senza farci una doccia, poi disse qualcosa tipo "Ah cazz'! Vabè, ragazzi meglio che cambiate il posto e basta. Qui non si riesce a far nulla." e se ne andò xDD Con tutto quanto incl. i paesaggi pugliesi fuori, dissi: "Eh, ora mi sento in Italia!"^^

AHAHAHAHAH I like you :D:D:D Yeah, welcome to italy :D . I am honestly used on these kind of uncomfortable things. It scares me up because when I go in civilized nations like swiss or germany (or ireland and england), it really look so strange that all the things properly work. There are no failures at all, eveything is well maintened.

We usually buy modern things and, then, leave them with no maintenance till they broke. This is our phylosopy: buy and don't give a f*ck, but get angry if nothing works.

This modern era is cool for many factors and totally bad for other things. We generally are living an incredible time that no one could ever have imaginated years ago... but, at the same time, we are destroying our social interations and self-condemning to death with our same shits

• I am honestly used on these kind of uncomfortable things. It scares me up because when I go in civilized nations like swiss or germany (or ireland and england), it really look so strange that all the things properly work. There are no failures at all, eveything is well maintened.

We usually buy modern things and, then, leave them with no maintenance till they broke. This is our phylosopy: buy and don't give a f*ck, but get angry if nothing works.

Me too:D That's why I never make a tragedy out of it, neither start f*cking with personnel about it.

Because it's somewhat like our eastern approach (RU/UA/PL etc.) By us it is (okay, it was) "build a good durable thing forgetting about the design, forget about maintenance too, don't give a damn until it finally breaks down - and then start to worry and invent how to fix it with plywood+nails+hammer+curses+blasphemies". Only nowadays' difference is that we rarely build, rather buying it elsewhere - and the design is good (... "good") but reliability s*cks?(

This modern era is cool for many factors and totally bad for other things

Right you are. I just wish it wasn't cool "in despite of" and awful "due to" our human modus operandi -_^

• I think I have found the right thread to follow. Thank god my son is with his mom, I have been laughing for the past 20 minutes.

So are things broken in Italy? I see articles here in the US always talking about getting houses and such for pretty cheap over there. I should finish college at the end of the year, and be a "professional programmer".

-Vulgaris

i5-9600K, 64GB Ram, RTX-2060 Super, 3 GB NVME

• I think I have found the right thread to follow. Thank god my son is with his mom, I have been laughing for the past 20 minutes.

So are things broken in Italy? I see articles here in the US always talking about getting houses and such for pretty cheap over there. I should finish college at the end of the year, and be a "professional programmer".

LOL

Yes, things are broken literally.

Houses are cheap, I Don't know what you mean for cheap. I saw some TV transmission about "buy and restore the house", something so American like that. Yeah, tbh houses in US are very expensive... My God.

For an Italian villager, houses are expensive here (expecially in big cities but that is pretty much normal in the entire world). You may also find houses that are costing more or less like a premium car (60-80k euros) but they are located in very small and diseased towns.

Do you have in mind to come live here? Are you oom? (out of mind)

• I live in Tacoma, WA, was in Los Angeles, CA prior to here. A little bitty run down shitbox the size of my Mini can run over $200k US. A new house in a subdivision generally starts at $400k and the sky is the limit. Then add property taxes that are running wild on top of that. I am perfectly okay with little small towns though. I grew up in a small town and already have a pension from the military that I can rely on monthly. Getting super tired of all the idiots here in the US, and their idiot rules(figure that is a world wide thing). More or less, I'm thinking anywhere that has internet connectivity so I can work. But yes, depending on who you ask, I may be oom and Italy is on the list of places that I am considering.

-Vulgaris

• Want my personal opinion? Italy is going to collapse, I don't think this is a very good place to "think about".

If you want an upgraded Italy, go for Italian swiss... or, at least, just go for swiss. No matter where, it's just an urbanized and developed country. Same goes for Netherland, Germany, France, Austria, Belgium. A friend of mine recently moved into Netherlands, incredible connections there. You may also think about norway, swe and finland, there're way too many busty blondes there (but it's also cold as fack).

I am honestly thinking about moving in the switzerland or the Germany, I would like to learn deutsche language.

Spain, Portugual, Italy, Greece. It's sad to be said but that's just "southern europe", with high or low tier places but with, generally, strange people.

• Thanks RaptorArk . The blondes of the north could keep one warm in the winter. I will keep what you said about the economy in mind, think its sad to see countries in despair that are so picturesque.

ecjw250, no politics, way too touchy of a subject, and I prefer to keep my opinion there on a more private level.

-Vulgaris

• Hello. This mod has been published but in early release on Patreon . It will be available for everyone from 15 February :thumbup:

This expansion set contains piano ribassato tipo 65 with its own FD 24 bogies (with current generator and brake cylinder), both the wagon and the driving car.

It also contains the Revamp version of the piano ribassato, a requalification work that started in 2004 and ended roughly in 2012. Air con. system, vasistas windows and new cab for the driving car (inspired by the E464 front cab).

Those models are not exceptional, since the base where it started is the "piano ribassato" base mod (my first mod).

• Oh damn I have been neglecting this thread.

Well it's too late to participate in the "Italy is broken" discussion but... Let's say that unfortunately, just like many countries, there is A LOT of disrespect to the "res publica" (latin for "public thing, the State" also the origin of "Republic") in Italy. Public utilities are often seen owned by nobody amd not by everyone. What I mean is that when using a public utility you do not need to care, to make sure it's working properly for the next use. Who cares if I clog the toilet, it's someone else's problem (which is no one in the eye of the public but actually is the operator which will need to repair the toilet).

Sorry for the off-topic rambling, it happens all the time to Raptor so I might as well join in! Alongside Soccer, rambling it's Italy's second national sport :)

BACK TO TOPIC

University tests are almost over, and I'm slowly back to mod development. My next masterpiece will be the Ale840/le840/lebc840.

From these me and RaptorArk could develop various models like Ale660 etc. Stay tuned!

BlueBrixx