Screenshot-Wettbewerb (April-Thema: Kraftverkehr in allen Varianten/ Motor transport of all varieties); Tag: Screenshotcontest 04/2021

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Welcome to the fan community of Transport Fever and Train Fever, the economic simulators of Urban Games. The community is free for you to share and inform yourself about the game. We cultivate a friendly and objective interaction with each other and our team will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Registration and use is of course free for you.

We wish you a lot of fun and hope for active participation.

The Team of the Transport-Fever Community

• English

Well, if I may also add my opinion to this as someone not involved in the argument but in the process:

You both have your points.

Technically Remi Gio is right, he would still have time until the very 20th of February, 11:59 pm to upload his picture with the right tag to the gallery.

On the other hand, Traffic Hamburg can't tell if someone actually has read the rules and is planning on uploading the picture to the Gallery later. Mostly this isn't the case, so a brief hint to the rules will often do the job. (Also I can fully understand that it's tiring to type this conversation for the 1000th time...)

This has nothing to do with being german or not, maybe you got the wrong gist there from my Post.

It's just the limitation of the forum's Tagging system that avoids showing all the pictures of all the languages in one tag.

This is nothing either Traffic Hamburg or anyone else in the forum can do something about, but as long as your Picture has the right tag, it will still participate.

The treatment about the conntest rules is also the same to everyone (in language and friendliness), i can tell that from experience. ;)

I specifically do not want to make a judgement on who is right or wrong, paricularly because in my opinion that also isn't really posible in this case, so please just take this as an unfortunate situation and be patient with the other side ;)

Remi Gio I'd love to see your picture participating again, becaus I think it looks really neat and felicitous - Edit: as well as Traffic Hamburg ;)

However, what you actually could do is upload your picture once in the Gallery and link to it in this thread (That also does work for mobile users). Here are two ways described to do this:

'Gallery'-Function

'Share'-Function

This may be not necessary, but would really ease finding your picture in the Gallery and also would avoid such situations as we all are in at the time. (also maybe it makes Stepke happy because less storage space is used 8o)

Traffic Hamburg Yes, it might be the case that the picture wasn't uploaded in the gallery at first, but later the Tag actually was wrong because of the quotation marks, so changing that to the Inline-Code - brackets would probably avoid this in the future ;)

[tt]Hier steht Text[̸ tt]

I am really not trying to offend anyone with this, just helping :saint:

Greetings | Gruß

Feluno ;)

• Thank you Feluno & DH-106 - I know you guys mean well!

However this criticism (not attack but general unfriendliness) of the Traffic Hamburg because of the things not done 'his way' was really bad (and I did have a problem with that tag - now I know it's a bug) after uploading the picture and editing that TAG many, many times... and then to be criticized even though I didn't break any "rules'' instead of offering help (like Feluno did!). Indeed he could just say - no problem - I know about the TAG problem from non-German keyboard so don't worry. If the organizer is more concerned with 'rules' over content then fine - I won't be participating. As said earlier - I was happy to upload and show the picture even if it didn't make it to the contest ;)

R.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Code
    1. Danke @Feluno & @ DH-106 - Ich weiß, ihr meint es gut!
    2. Diese Kritik (und allgemeine Unfreundlichkeit) des @Traffic Hamburg wegen der Dinge, die nicht auf seine Weise erledigt wurden, war jedoch wirklich schlecht (und ich hatte ein Problem mit diesem Tag - jetzt weiß ich, dass es ein Fehler ist), nachdem ich das Bild hochgeladen und bearbeitet hatte diese TAG viele, viele Male ... und dann kritisiert zu werden, obwohl ich keine "Regeln" gebrochen habe, anstatt Hilfe anzubieten (wie Feluno!). In der Tat konnte er einfach sagen - kein Problem - ich weiß über die TAG-Problem von nicht-deutscher Tastatur, also keine Sorge. Wenn der Veranstalter sich mehr mit "Regeln" für Inhalte befasst, ist das in Ordnung - ich werde nicht teilnehmen. Wie bereits erwähnt - ich habe das Bild gerne hochgeladen und angezeigt, auch wenn es hat es nicht zum Wettbewerb geschafft;)
    3. R.
  • However this criticism (not attack but general unfriendliness) of the Traffic Hamburg

Where? Where was I rude? I am the organizer here and it is not my job to teach every participant to read in this forum. That may sound unfriendly now, but I really have better things to do. In order for your picture to have a personality, I referred to the rules. I didn't want to create "general unfriendliness".

We had this thing several times last month and the month before last. At first the participant does not observe the rules or only intends to make them more complicated than they are. Then he insults me for unfriendliness and then withdraws to the pout. Does it have to be that way? But I shouldn't care. I'm just the stupid competition guardian

• Traffic Hamburg

Changed the title of the thread from “Screenshot-Wettbewerb (Februar-Thema: Luftfahrt / aviation); Tag: Screenshotcontest 02/2021” to “Abstimmung: Screenshot-Wettbewerb (Februar-Thema: Luftfahrt / aviation); Tag: Screenshotcontest 02/2021”.
  • Und noch etwas:

Die Teilnahmeregeln wurden angepasst und sind ab sofort gültig!

Der Gewinner ist für die nachfolgende Runde von der Teilnahme ausgeschlossen.***

English

The rules of contest have been adapted and are effective immediately!

The winner is excluded from entering the next contest round.***

• Doofe Frage: Wenn ich diesen Thread unter Forum - Transport Fever - Allgemeines suche, dann finde ich ihn weder oben angepinnt noch sonstwo in der Liste. Dafür sind aber noch Screenshotwettbewerbe der letzten Jahre angezeigt.

Auch wenn ich ihn gefunden habe und dann oben auf "Allgemeines" klicke, hätte ich eigentlich vermutet, das ihn enthaltende Verzeichnis zu finden. Da ist aber auch nichts.

Habe ich da jetzt einen epischen Moment der Blindheit, oder ist der Thread wirklich so gut versteckt?

• English

With 23 votes JoFi wins the contestround of february 'aviation'. Congratulation! But just very close with 22 votes follows DH-106 on the second place. JoFi, you can chose a topic for the march-round now. But remember: Beacuse of the new rules you are not allowed to participate.

Das Gewinnerbild:

• Traffic Hamburg

Changed the title of the thread from “Abstimmung: Screenshot-Wettbewerb (Februar-Thema: Luftfahrt / aviation); Tag: Screenshotcontest 02/2021” to “Screenshot-Wettbewerb (März-Thema: x / x); Tag: Screenshotcontest 03/2021”.
  • Vielen Dank, ich freue mich. Sich ausgerechnet beim Thema Luftfahrt gegen DH-106 durchzusetzen entbehrt nicht einer gewissen Ironie. 😉
    Als Thema für den März wünsche ich mir „Hinterhöfe“ ein Thema auf das ich richtig Bock habe, auch wenn ich diesmal „nur“ Zuschauer bin.

• Traffic Hamburg

Changed the title of the thread from “Screenshot-Wettbewerb (März-Thema: x / x); Tag: Screenshotcontest 03/2021” to “Screenshot-Wettbewerb (März-Thema: Hinterhöfe / backyards); Tag: Screenshotcontest 03/2021”.
  • strongi , ManniTF , YstlDystl , DH-106 , P8_2401_Coeln

Musste das jetzt sein, kann nicht eine Runde mal ohne riesen Diskussion von Statten gehen???

Hatte ich nicht ausreichend genug geschrieben, dass dies nicht der Ort für Regeländerungsdiskussionen ist? Hier spielt sich nur der Wettbewerb ab. Ein aller letztes Mal.

Nutzt zum Diskutieren BITTE das passende Thema!

Methodik für Screenshotwettbewerb (ausgelagert)

Edit by Grimes: Traffic Hamburg ich habe mal aufgeräumt und entsprechend verschoben.