Need a little assistance.

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• I have located and made a copy of the Tallylyn Railway Mod Pack that I got off of Steam, so I can try to modify the track's ballast, both it's color and how it will change any adjacent tracks ballast color. I know how to change the colors, but my question is what do I need to do to make it show up in the in game directory? I have placed it in my user mods folder already, but it will not show up in game for me to activate. I would rather have my own personal copy incase the author updates and changes things, or removes it from Steam.

-Vulgaris

i5-9600K, 64GB Ram, RTX-2060 Super, 3 GB NVME

• Hi, you could check this:

• Is the mod folder ending with "_1" (underscore + a number)
    • Is the mod.lua directly under the mod folder (no subfolders)?
    • Is the mod.lua still a ".lua"-file or has you text editor added a ".txt" (e.g. mod.lua.txt)?

also (may not be relevant in your case as I assume the original mod is not in your user mod folder):

• The name of the folder you placed your mod-version in should have a different name than the original mod (changing only the number will make the game think it is only a version of the same mod and it will take the newer one, no matter what is written in the mod.lua)
  • Did you change the name of the mod in the mod.lua? Maybe it doesn't work if there are two mods with the same name?

I did attempt to change the name, both of the folder and in the mod.lua.

Hi, you could check this:

• Is the mod folder ending with "_1" (underscore + a number)
    • Is the mod.lua directly under the mod folder (no subfolders)?
    • Is the mod.lua still a ".lua"-file or has you text editor added a ".txt" (e.g. mod.lua.txt)?

also (may not be relevant in your case as I assume the original mod is not in your user mod folder):

• The name of the folder you placed your mod-version in should have a different name than the original mod (changing only the number will make the game think it is only a version of the same mod and it will take the newer one, no matter what is written in the mod.lua)

The mod folder wasn't named ending in a _1. Thank you.

-Vulgaris

• Reworked 600mm track.

I got the mod to load, and found the config for the track. I was able to add some space between the tracks. My next question is, what would control the ballast texture and the ballast color/texture bleeding over to different tracks laid beside it? The "ballast" texture that normally comes under the track set changes to this brown color instead of the standard grey. I have zero clue where to look as this is my first try at changing anything in this game.

The tracks on the right are the 760mm Infrastructure track. The area in which this track sets has been shift painted to the grid so I could see how the track bed changed easily.

-Vulgaris

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Vulgaris Magistralis ()

BlueBrixx