Need help with Train End Indicator DE/AT in my own mod

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Hello, I am making a mod in Transport Fever 1 that adds a train end signal to the vanilla cargo wagons, using the files from the Train End Indicator DE/AT mod by Trunky. I want the signal only a appear in-game on the rear wagon of the train using backForwardParts/backBackwardParts. For some reason the signals are appearing on every wagon in the read, instead of only the rear wagon. Does anyone have a suggestion to fix this problem? I have used the following code in the .mdl file:

I hope that someone is able to help me!

(Another question, is this place the right place for questions like this?)

The mentioned Train End Indicator mod is found here: https://steamcommunity.com/sha…1665686556&searchtext=end

(other question, is this the right place for a question like this?)Train End Indicator DE/ATTrain End Indicator DE/AT

• You have 3 lods but only one axles entry, means that your axles for lod_1 and lod_0 won't work. And you have the lanterns in the 3rd mesh and this mesh has only 6 entries but you have used 12+13. Even if you had correctly used 5 + 6 it would not work because it is for the wrong lod

• MaikC It probably won't work for another reason as well:

As far as I'm concerned, you need one more pair of curly brackets around the content of configs = { },.

Also, as MaikC already mentioned, the game doesn't use incremental counting throughout the *mdl, but starts over counting in every new LOD.

The right configs entry therefore should be: (at least in theory, couldn't test it of course :P )

Edit: Added modified file

Dateien

Meine Projekte und ausführliche Modding-Berichte hier im Forum:

Feluno bastelt

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Feluno ()

• Just a longer explanationof how that works:

Greetings,

Feluno ;)

Meine Projekte und ausführliche Modding-Berichte hier im Forum:

Feluno bastelt

BlueBrixx