Modify Replacement Vehicle stopped working

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Hello to all -

I have been playing Transport Fever on my Mac off and on for a couple of years. I have been utilizing Replacement Vehicle (Modify by clicking the gear symbol) to add cars to trains as they approach stations with resources where the number of resources available is far greater than the capacity of the number of cars currently on the train. So, for example, as I approach an oil well that has, say, 48 barrels waiting (4 car loads), I use Modify Replacement Vehicle to add, for example, 2 more tank cars to the existing train of 2 cars.

If I don't click the gear "Modify Replacement Vehicle", I loose ALL the cars and engine of the train and have to buy everything in the existing train all over again. In contrast, when I click the Modify Replacement Vehicle gear symbol (at right), the Replacement Vehicle window is populated with everything already in the existing train. This allows me to just add the new cars to the existing train.

Now, however, clicking the Modify Replacement Vehicle gear symbol has stopped working and therefore I am forced to buy the entire train, including locomotive, all over again. I have tried in vain to find out how to get this functionality back again, but to no avail. Does anyone have any idea how I might fix this or get it to start working again?

Thanks in advance for any comments. - Randy

BlueBrixx