Train Fever on SALE 40% off WTF ! !

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• The game originally sold with a price 10% off if you bought before release, IIRC.

I got the impression from the swiss TV show linked elsewhere that the developers, who did crowdfund this game, were actually able to repay their investors. If that's true, every euro they make now will directly go into their funds to develop this game further, to build a trusting customer base, and at some point think about a successor. Stimulating demand now with a lower price probably is basic marketing.

Enjoy playing a game that gets better from customer input after you paid a price you decided to pay for it at that time, and don't think about the things that get cheaper once you bought it (which is always the case, btw).

Bilder sagen mehr als tausend Worte... (Erweiterte Antwort --> Datei anhängen --> Bild auswählen --> *freuen*)

• I seen that before release sale but found out about the game after it was released. No biggie.

If they did pay off the funding, that would be cool. I figured they wanted to get more sales so they lowered the price.

I do like the game but hoped it was better. I look forward to what they do next for it. I think it could be the best transport game to date when they fix more problems.

• the thing is that the guys already reached the break-even point. they sold about 40'000 units, their break-even was at 30'000 units and the sales are declining compared to the beginning. so that was the only logic next step to make this discount.

• I really don't want to hear the price argument anymore. TF was never a full price game. The most one had to pay were 25 EUR. I do not regret paying that, minor bugs and problems nontheless. A full price game costs about 45 EUR, so it was always inexpensive. And don't forget all the wonderful yet free mods here. With other games you'd pay a few euros for each engine as a dlc.
    Just for comparison: My girlfrind recently bought the new ADD ON for WOW for 50 EUR (!), and she still pays subscribtion every month. And the garnision there works a great deal less than TF does. So please stop bitching about the price.

I don't think they need to reduce the price on steam, but as it has been stated, there a re always sales on steam...

BlueBrixx