Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• it was nando 40 ton truck mod. It has been updated and I had lost all repaints I used for personal use. I copied them back from a back up I had, but I copied the steam mod back across and it did not like it as it kept updating from steam workshop. So I changed the name of it and added it to the mods folder and unsubscribed from steam and it seems to be ok now.

Will try again tomorrow and see what happens when I load my save game.

Keep Well & Stay Safe :)

Regards

Adie :thumbup:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von adie.gibbs () aus folgendem Grund: Spelling mistake

• mY GAME CRASHES TOO SINCE YESTERDAY . Assertion `it != components.end()' failed.

I wanted to upload the stdout file here but the forum claimed file to big.

so here the errroe text :

Destroying failback ui done

Uncaught exception while in class UI::CSelector

Exception type: Fatal error

Details:

Error message: Assertion `it != components.end()' failed.

Minidump: C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/userdata/87414188/1066780/local/crash_dump/e9969d65-db93-41bb-b1ad-5bcc4726e7cd.dmp

In file: C:\build\tpf2\src\Lib/ecs/Engine.h:275

In function: int __cdecl ecs::Engine::GetComponentDataIndex(const class ecs::Entity &,int) const

__CRASHDB_CRASH__ struct AssertException: C:\build\tpf2\src\Lib/ecs/Engine.h:275: int __cdecl ecs::Engine::GetComponentDataIndex(const class ecs::Entity &,int) const: Assertion `it != components.end()' failed.

Details:

Error message: Assertion `it != components.end()' failed.

Minidump: C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/userdata/87414188/1066780/local/crash_dump/e9969d65-db93-41bb-b1ad-5bcc4726e7cd.dmp

In file: C:\build\tpf2\src\Lib/ecs/Engine.h:275

In function: int __cdecl ecs::Engine::GetComponentDataIndex(const class ecs::Entity &,int) const

I try hours and so far I can't find anything relating to this

• Emiliocat You can zip the stdout and then attach to the post. The error text is not very helpfull. But im sure it's not he first time i read something about this

Code

TF2 beendet sich ohne Fehlermeldung

adie.gibbs your stdout is clearly, you tried to use a TPF mod in TPF2

• Found out it was the 40 ton truck mod by nando. It had updated and took some repaints I personally use for my self with it. Had a backup of the mod, so over written it. Now it will

Emiliocat You can zip the stdout and then attach to the post. The error text is not very helpfull. But im sure it's not he first time i read something about this

Code

TF2 beendet sich ohne Fehlermeldung

adie.gibbs your stdout is clearly, you tried to use a TPF mod in TPF2

It was a blank.mdl file in the 40 tons truck mod. I removed it and it is now fine......

Regards

• Found out it was the 40 ton truck mod by nando.

äehmm sry but no, it was not my mod that caused the problem, but your way of saving your repaints. ;)

In the Steam Workshop folder directly changes to subscribed mods can be made, but then you do not have to wonder, when the mod is updated, that then your changes are overwritten.

Make a copy of the Steam Workshop mod and put it in the Mods folder of TPF2. There you can then change your repaints, or whatever and they remain even after a Steam mod update.

And that you deleted the blank.mdl was not a good idea if you use the asset options window. Sooner or later, clicking on a field that calls blank.mdl will crash your game.

• Ok... I did find it in the model folder under the vehicle folder. I had to delete it as game would not load. Yes I did save it in the mods folder of TPF2 ages ago. I had a computer crash last Saturday and it took out my mods folder. Had not backed it up for a few months, so copied it across from that back up and that is when it crashed. The blank.mdl was not there originally.

Regards

• However, the location of blank.mdl that you describe is exactly the right one. So your game will crash when you click on certain fields in the asset options window.

I recommend you to load the mod as soon as I updated it here in the forum and copy your repaints back in. So you then have the advantage of my update and a stable version, because the blank.mdl needs it FORCED.

• MaikC

Nando

Also ich hab das Savegame Montag gespeichert und 2 Tage später gestartet, es läuft ne weile , so 3 Minuten und friert dann ein.

Es gab ein Update auf Steam von Nando aber auch andere.

Das wird ja wieder ne Suche nach der Nadel....

Die Stdout als Zip anbei...vielleicht könnt Ihr das ja entziffern

adie.gibbs

I try to go away from Steam mods as much as I can and replace them with mods from here. It is a much better control than in Steam.

Of course not all mods are here but the most and the best....

For me TpF2 is at the frontier where it leaves a game and it is only an time eating effort with such things.

But without this wonderful mods it is nothing :-(

a real conflict :-)

Dateien

• stdout.zip

(98,52 kB, 100 Mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
  • However, the location of blank.mdl that you describe is exactly the right one. So your game will crash when you click on certain fields in the asset options window.

I recommend you to load the mod as soon as I updated it here in the forum and copy your repaints back in. So you then have the advantage of my update and a stable version, because the blank.mdl needs it FORCED.

So how do I put my repaints back in.... as I have added to the construction file and models and material folder. I only use this for my personal use.

Regards

• For a repaint you need a *.mdl a *.mtl and the texture. You have them and can simply copy them back into the appropriate folder.

In the old version of Asset Con, it looks the same as you have already done.

Only with the future Asset Con version it will be more complicated. You will have to think of a new way. Maybe an own Con only with your Repaints.

• Yes, this is an example, how a repaint Mod folders should look like:

Green are Folders/Subfolders

The paths to the msh file, which is in the mdl, then points to the original mod, so my truck set.

If you already had this, then you do not have to change anything. My truck mod you must then of course also have activated in your game.

• Could I use the paths in your original con, but just edit the rest of it..... I've done others like that and it worked ok..... also the order in the con file I change to 0. Do I need to do anything with the mod.lua file. I have edited con files before when converting some cars from TPF 1 and Train Fever and the materials are showing more models, so added the models and the paths in the con file......

Regards

BlueBrixx