Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• Hi!

Im playing Transport Fever 2 with mods for a While.

I Enjoy starting the games in the earliest time possible (1800 with mods) and I always fond that it lacks Ox carts that where some of the most important cargo transports in Europe, until the beginning of the 20th century (some survived into the eighties)

I believe that It would have to carry more than a horse wagon but would be somewhat slower.

Now, this is a double request because I would love that somebody would create the mod but I also want to start modding (and I have some modding ideas, especially for XIX century stuff) so, if someone would direct me for a good tutorial about creating mod in TPF2, I would be grateful.

Thank you in advance!

• Try the DeepL translator. It gives better results than the Google Translator.

I know your problem very well. It's just that most of the time we Germans have to deal with English tutorials. :D

By the way, I have also translated this with DeepL to English. ;)

BlueBrixx