Nordisches DLC als Community-Projekt

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• I´m late to the game... and i´m no 3D artist.. but anyway... everybody own an option, and i have done. But i

have done quite a bit of stat work on Swedish trains.

So i just wanna share, hope its okay.

Start with electric that is out of service

The D-engine.
    ITs actually a long series with diffrent versions, but there is x number of versions that is more important.

Orignal D, later called Ds, S stands for speed
    Year: 1925, Speed: originally 90, later 100, Power: 1220kW, Weight: 79ton, Features: Wooden frame

Dk(Dg and some other similar)
    Year: 1933, 1936, Speed: 100, Power: 1470kW, Weight: 81ton, Features: Steal frame, frontal doors.
    Notes. The features of the second generation of D trains was introduced over a period of time. The steel

frame was introduced in 1933, but the stronger engine first in 1936.

Dr2
    Year: 1948, Speed: 110/120, Power: 1470kW, Weight: 81ton, Features: Steal frame, frontal doors.
    A faster multi purpose engine

Du
    Year: 1953, Speed: 100, Power: 1840kW, Weight: 81ton, Features: Steal frame, no frontal doors.
    Notes. This was the latest series, a lot was converted. They was fairly simular to the previews, but a lot

more modern. (for the time)

DM/DM3
    Year: 1953/1960, Speed: 75, Power: 4800/7200kW, Weight: 190/273ton, Features: Steal frame, no frontal doors.
    Notes. The original 2 loco engine was later rebuilt to a 3 loco one. This was used all the way intill 2013

Pa
    Year: 1914, Speed: 100, Power: 665kW, Weight: 91ton, Features: Steal frame, 2´B´2 configuration
    Note. The first mainline electric engine used in Sweden. Realy a strange loco, but quite fast for the time

There is quite a few more electric trains. But they was not that common or used during long time periods.

One of my favorits is the 1962 Rb series. Was only 6 produced. But it was one of the most modern loco, and

looks futuristic even today. This was the first electronic train locomotive.. Yes, electronic, back in 1962.

Electric engines in service.

Iore
    Year: 2000, Speed: 80, Power: 10800kW, Weight: 360ton, Features: Two linked locos Co'Co'+Co'Co'

configuration
    This is the most powerfull semiperma-liked locomotive in the world. And is huge. Its made of armour plating,

40mm, to keep the weight up.

Ra
    Year 1955, Speed 150km/h, Power: 2640kw, Weight: 65ton, One of the first Bo´Bo engines. Light weight expres

loco

Rc series. This is the longest series. Its basicly the production version of the Rb locos

Rc1
    Year 1967, Speed 135km/h, Power: 3600kw, Weight: 80ton, Bo´Bo

Rc2
    Year 1969, Speed 135km/h, Power: 3600kw, Weight: 76ton, Bo´Bo, Just a smal update

Rc3
    Year 1970, Speed 160km/h, Power: 3600kw, Weight: 76ton, Bo´Bo, Increased speed

Rc4
    Year 1975, Speed 135km/h, Power: 3600kw, Weight: 78ton, Bo´Bo, yet a other series.
    This was soled to USA as the AEM-7 and had a top speed of 200km/h there.

Rc5 (out of service, rebuilt to Rc6)
    Year 1982, Speed 135km/h, Power: 3600kw, Weight: 78ton, Bo´Bo, yet a other series.
    Its easy for the modders, its just a new name, same paintjob every time. Sexy orange Rc1-Rc5

Rc6
    Year 1982, Speed 160km/h, Power: 3600kw, Weight: 78ton, Bo´Bo, yet a other series. But this time it was

blue!

Rm (M stands for ore (malm))
    Year 1972, Speed 100km/h, Power: 3600kw, Weight: 90ton, Bo´Bo. This is a heavy freight version, but its till

fairly fast. They can be multiple conectec 3 and 3.

There is also the Rc7 that was a rebuild, and the Rz from 1982 that use Ac-Dc-Ac technology. With 81 ton and

4000kW and Orange-Silver levery, its was really special... but only one was produced.

Over to the diesel in service
    T41
    Year 1956, Speed 100km/h, Power: 1064kw, Weight: 84ton, (A1A)'(A1A)'
    Licenced US loco. Build by Nohab. This was the platform for the later TMX and TMY

T43
    Year 1962, Speed 90km/h, Power: 1065kw, Weight: 72ton, Bo´Bo, very caretrestic long and shoort hood, cab in
    middle. This was a copy of a US engine

T44 (123 produced)
    Year 1967, Speed 100km/h, Power: 1235kw, Weight: 76ton, Bo´Bo, very caretrestic long and shoort hood, cab in

middle. This is really the diesel eqvivalent of the Rc engine.

T66/T68
    Year 2000/2009, Speed 120km/h, Power: 2238/3178kw, Weight: 126/123ton, Co´Co
    This is standard imported run of the mill diesel engines that complementing the old T44 once.

There is really a load of more diesels, but this is the important one.

Looking at motorcarages and multiple units, electric first.
    X16 (out of service)
    Year 1955, Speed 110km/h, Power: 170kw, Weight: 21ton, 2'Bo'
    This is also usaly conected to a short extra waggon

X20 (out of service)
    Year 1956, Speed 105km/h, Power: 170kw, Weight: 35ton, (1A)'(A1)'+2'2

X1 (out of serivce)
    Year 1967, Speed 120km/h, Power: 1120kw, Weight: 78ton, Bo'Bo'+2'2´
    This is really one motorcarages conected to a identical looking waggon, that is tecnicaly very diffrent.

X10 (X11-X14)
    Year 1982, Speed 140km/h (160 some versions), Power: 1280kw, Weight: 100ton, Bo'Bo'+2'2´

X2
    Year 1989, Speed 200km/h (210km/h where its legal), Power: 3260kw, Weight: 73+40*Xton, Bo'Bo'+X*2'2'
    Usaly one power unit with 5-7 waggons after. They are semipermanent mounted. Tilt mecanism

X31k (öresundståget/Oresundtrain) (and 32k)
    Year 1999, Speed 180km, Power: 2300kw, Weight: 152ton, Bo'Bo'+2'2'+Bo'Bo'
    This is the first inter Denmark/Sweden train. It looks simular to the Y2, but is very diffrent.

BM73a/b
    Year 1999, Speed 210km/h, Power: 2645kw, Weight: 215ton, Bo'Bo'+2'2'+Bo'Bo'+Bo'Bo'
    This is Really norwegan, but it do trafic in sweden to, and its swedish made. Its basicly the X2... 2.0.

X40
    Year 2004, Speed 200km/h, Power: 2550kw, Weight: 216ton, Bo'Bo'+2'2'+Bo'Bo'
    This is a two leve brute. With a top speed of 200km/h. Its a beafed up frensh comuter train on steriods...

and its heavy

X50 series
    Year 2000, Speed 200km/h, Power: 2120kw, Weight: 203ton, Bo'Bo'+2'2'+Bo'Bo'
    Its low an wide, basicly the oposite of the X40. Its also built to run at 200km/h grom day one.

X55
    Year 2010, Speed 200km/h, Power: 3180kw, Weight: 274ton, Bo'Bo'+Bo'Bo'+2'2'+Bo'Bo'
    This is a expers version of X50 series. Also sold to china

X60 series
    Year 2005, Speed 160-180km/h, Power: 3000kw, Weight: 206ton, Bo'(Bo')(Bo')(Bo')(2')(Bo')Bo'
    This is a frensh import train, not that popular. There is a 6 wagon version (X60) and two 4 wagon version (X61 and X62) The X62 have 180km/h top speed.

X74 (MTR express, this is the stadler)
    Year 2014, Speed 200km/h, Power: 4500kw, Weight: 216ton, Bo’2’2’Bo’+2’2’Bo’
    Its not that much to say but it have a strange unsymetrical configuration

And the diesel.
    Y1
    Year 1979, Speed 130km/h, Power: 420kw, Weight: 45ton, (1A)'(A1)'

Y2 (i think its have a near relative in denmark.. ic3?)
    Year 1989, Speed 180km/h, Power: 1240kw, Weight: 105ton, (1A)'+(A1)'+(1A)'+(A1) (Swedish configuration)
    It looks simular to the X31, but dont get fooled. They are very unsimular.

Y3x series
    Year 2002, Speed 140km/h, Power: 960kw, Weight: 98ton, B'2'2'B
    Yea... its actually worse than the older Y2. I guess its cheaper.

• Au Backe, I think I Spider! ;)^^ Die Fenster musste ich komplett Neu mit Rahmen erstellen, da nachdem ich den Farbverlauf auf die Fenster auftrug, sich komische Artefakte an den Fensterrahmen innen bildeten... :S

Aber nun mit neuen Fenstern und Rahmen, mit neuer Farbe (RAL3005 anstatt 3004) und dunklerem Dach und natürlich der Anpassungen von Bandion, denke ich ist sie bereit. :P

That was an odyssey! I had to repaint al the Windows and Frames, because of strange pixelation at the inner side of the Frames after i made some Change on it... :S

But now with brand new Windows, new Main Color (RAL3005 instead of 3004) darker Roof and of course including the new modifications of Bandion, I think she's ready. :P

• Ein paar kleine Verbesserungsvorschläge noch zur Textur:
    Das Fahrgestell/Puffer/Unterbau etc. sind noch deutlich zu dunkel und lassen keine Strukturen erkennen. Bei Texturen möglichst auf Schwarz und Weiß als Farben verzichten. Hier würde sich ein dunkler Grauton anbieten (32er?) mit einer gut gerenderten Ambient-Occlusion Map empfehlen.

Die Haltestangen an den Türen sollten etwas heller sein.

Am unteren Rand der Karosserie ist noch eine Kante, die dem Fahrzeug noch etwas Profil geben würde. diese kann man rein über die Normal-Map einarbeiten oder auch über die Diffuse-Textur unterstützen.

Eventuell bei den Dachaufbauten noch etwas mit der Farbe spielen. Mir erscheinen sie noch zu hell. Ist auf den verschiedenen Fotos aber sehr unterschiedlich.

https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/…68992057_94fa39750f_b.jpg

Das Fahrzeug ist aber auf einem sehr guten Weg. Bin sehr auf die Tris-Anzahl gespannt :) Eventuell kann Bandion noch die Kanten bei den 2 Klötzen auf dem Dach ein wenig abschrägen?

• Danke fürs Feedback! Ja das Dach, da hatte ich auch bereits verschiedenen Farbvarianten gesehen.

Auf deinem Link @mediziner sieht es aber doch relativ hell aus, an einem ähnlichen Bild habe ich mich dann auch orientiert. Aber ich denke auch, da geht noch was! ;)
    Die untere Kante, genau die hatte ich doch noch im Hinterkopf... die kann ich ganz einfach, wie die unter der Fensterlinie, zeichnen und mit der Normalmap darstellen.

Ja @Jimbow meint ja ich soll die Stangen in der Wagenfarbe bemalen. Jedoch genau auf dem Link oben sieht man dass die Stangen eher Dunkelgrau bis Schwarz sind. Wobei auch da habe ich unterschiedliche Farbgebungen gesehen, ich mache sie ein wenig heller.

Den Unterbau versucht nun Bandion zu 'Backen' und obwohl ich den bereits massiv aufgehellt hatte, mache ich den nochmals Neu!

Hoffe ich kann Euch heute Abend dann bereits die überarbeitete MO zeigen!

Schönen Tag Euch allen

• Die Stangen in Wagenfarbe habe ich auch auf ganz vielen Bildern gesehen. Jimbow ist Däne, er weiß es ggf. am besten. :D

Die Helligkeit der Aufbauten hängt sicherlich davon ab, wie stark die verrußt sind. Im Moment wirken sie heller als das Dach. Daher mein Vorschlag sie dunkler zu machen.

• Just because I'm Danish, do not mean that I'm an expert in the MO. ^^
    I think that the only time I have actually seen a MO is at the Railway museum.

I have been googling a bit, and it seems that on most pictures the railings are the same color as the waggon. But on some pictures they are somewhere between black and the other color.
    So I guess it's up to you to decide what color they should be. But if you want to keep them dark, they should be adjusted a bit, like mediziner suggested.

• Bitte verzeiht den Doppelpost... :whistling:

Hier ist nun das Ergebnis der heutigen Verbesserungsarbeit.

- Der Dachaufbau ist nun in der gleichen Farbe wie das Dach selbst und der Russ hat Zuwachs bekommen!
    - Die Griffe sind nun, nachdem sie in Wagenfarbe je nach dem fast nicht mehr sichtbar waren, Dunkelgrau. hoffe das ist ein Kompromiss den man Akzeptieren kann. ;)
    - Der komplette Unterbau wurde massiv erhellt, Details sind nun besser sichtbar. Das AO Backen konnte leider an diesem Objekt nicht ohne massiven Mehraufwand realisiert werden.
    - Der Wagenkasten hat einen Konturstreifen unten erhalten. Danke nochmals für den Hinweis Mediziner, ich wollte es eigentlich selber auch, aber ging dann irgendwie mittendrin unter... ^^
    Der gute Bandion ist noch an der einen oder anderen Poly Optimierung dran, danach ist die MO bereit.

So, here are the results of todays improvement work.

- The structures on the roof now has the same color as the roof itself, and there is more soot on it.
    - The Handles are Dark gray now, I tried the Body color, but depending on the angle you can not see it. So I hope this is an acceptable compromise. ;)
    - The complete substructure is more brighter now, so more details become visible. Unfortunately Bandion could not bake, on this particulary Modell, AO without massive collateral damage.
    - The Body has now also a strip below.

best regards and have fun :P

• I was looking for some reference footages and came across this old movie about the birth of Littera Ra, build by NOHAB and ASEA.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• I have finally come to work a bit more on the litt D engine series. I'm trying to design the model so I can "build" several Litt D models with the same prefabs.
    Here I'm in the middle of unwrapping the UV. The pantographs are actually rigged so they can be animated. I had to write a Lua functions to generate the engine wheel animation (because it isn't touching the rail).

BlueBrixx