British Rail Class 55

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• After the initial release of my British Rail Class 55 "Deltic" I started to work on an update to the textures.

I discovered Substance painter about 2 weeks ago and have been learning how to create more realistic textures using this software.

I started work on the British Rail Blue Deltic (left) and I am quite pleased with the result;

If the reviews of the improved texture are good then I will work on the others and update the download.

Any constructive feedback is welcome

• And here is one of the green versions;

Shouldn't be too long until I have finished the other green version with the yellow warning panel and then I can update the download

• And here are all 3 in game;

I have updated the download, so get testing and let me know any feedback!

• Looking at it myself, I think the green is the wrong shade, so will release another update when I am happier with it.

EDIT: Here's a quick test;

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Svelbeard ()

• That green looks better, but I'm not an expert in British rail colours.

Des weiteren bin ich der Meinung, dass Rangieren ein sinnvolles Feature dieses Spiels wäre.

• DarkMo do you mean the higher numbers reduce the reflection point? As that is what I understood from your lexicon article.

Despite reading it a few weeks ago I have yet to edit any values and they are still the same as the train that I borrowed the code from. I will look into reducing the shiny spot.

• Lets say your 4th value is 10. Then it looks like plastic for example. You have an unclear wide spot of highlight. With 100 it looks more like glass or something like that. A very tiny spot of highlight now. Hmm, perhaps I try to create some "template" material values. I need more time in a day xD

• ok so you think the reflection point should be larger?

sorry it was unclear in your first message as you said reduce the shiny spot (I assumed you meant make it smaller)

BlueBrixx