TpFMC Advanced model convertor

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• @Enzojz : I think that @Grimes was more thinking of something to put in the 3d file that will define the coordinate of the seat and write them in the mdl file when converting. Like you can create custom object in Blender that define lod or grp for the exporter plugin.

It's already possible to do that with a function in the mdl file, although i tend to only use variable as the spacing between seats is often irregular (i have attached an example). The thing is, it's tedious as we need to go into the 3d app (blender in my case), and manually check the coordinate of every seats.

• @Anachron13

If we do it by using something in 3d software, that means there will be some convention (for example cubes with a certain name) on this, which is not evident.

There is still possible evolution on your code, a way simple way is to give the Y coord of each line and X coor of each row, then output all these things.

This guy is too lazy to create a signature. 8o

• @Enzojz : In blender there is "empties" that are basically just coordinate without geometry which could be used i guess. I don't know about other 3d softwares.

There is no real code in the case i use, just variable and manual copy past :) But yeah, a program where you can just write the coordinates and that will output the lines for you could be already nice.

• @Anachron13

Try this, this may work.

There may be some synthex error, try to correct yourself, I can't test it here.

In general, the problem can be resolved by reusing this kind of scripts. Since here the seat position is just about the matrix transformation things...

If you have chance to into my elevated station mod, you will see all the roof part of the station is generated in the code from a cube of 1x1x1 with triangular functions, not a loaded model. This kind of calculating is very interesting sometimes.

5 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Enzojz ()

• I will give it a try, because i like programming things ^^

The example is only partial, there are the first class seats with only 3 in a row and other Y coordinate and a "couch" seat with a different Z value and orientations. So i think some adaptation would be needed, and it would be nice if the function could be called from an external file to avoid having to copy past in every mdl file of the mod. I will see what i can do to push it further, thanks. :)

• Ideal thing is to define a input that get everything resolved, so the seat of different part should be in different groups.

In lua you can pass function as variable, so you can predefine some certain functions do different things and put them together with data, and call them in a same way.

Things like this will work in lua:

• Mir wird ein trojana angezeigt durch mein Antivieren programm ,lasse die datei immer durch laufen .
    Ist das nur einfehler oder ist mit der Datei was nicht ok?

I get a trojana displayed by my antivirus program, always let the file go through.Is this just a mistake or is not the file which is not ok?

• Hi Enzojz,
    is it possible to set subdirectories like
    materials = { "vehicle/waggon/silberling_01/body.mtl" } ?
    At the moment it looks like this after convert
    materials = { "body.mtl" }
    That i only have to import > convert = ready :)

That and the option to disable flip mapping vertical and i will a very happy man :D
    And i can delete f**** Blender <3

• I did a try today, in fact if you export with ase format, you can directly use path in material name.

• Habe mir mal den TPF Mod Converter geladen.Aber ...gibt es auch für Leute die kein Englisch verstehen(mein Englischn ist katastrophal) eine deutschsprachige Erklärung wie man das nutzen kann? Wollte versuchen den Railjet zu konvertieren,aber wie gesagt,das funzt nicht so wie ich es möchte

• Gut mittlerweile habe ich den Mod Konverter getestet,(dank Yoshis Tipp und der Erklärung wie der Converter funktioniert,habe ich probeweise,Mavericks DR Dostos DB7 und die Traxx Diesel getestet,und läuft

• Habe mir mal den TPF Mod Converter geladen.Aber ...gibt es auch für Leute die kein Englisch verstehen(mein Englischn ist katastrophal) eine deutschsprachige Erklärung wie man das nutzen kann? Wollte versuchen den Railjet zu konvertieren,aber wie gesagt,das funzt nicht so wie ich es möchte

execute Tpfmc.exe
    drag & drop your file into it then press Return.
    Done!

BlueBrixx