[MOD][WIP] - Construction + vehicle + helicopter (urban expansion project package)

Willkommen in der Transport Fever Community

Wir begrüßen euch in der Fan-Community zu den Spielen Transport Fever und Train Fever, den Wirtschaftssimulatoren von Urban Games. Die Community steht euch kostenlos zur Verfügung damit ihr euch über das Spiel austauschen und informieren könnt. Wir pflegen hier einen freundlichen und sachlichen Umgang untereinander und unser Team steht euch in allen Fragen gerne beiseite.

Die Registrierung und Nutzung ist selbstverständlich kostenlos.

Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und hoffen auf rege Beteiligung.

Das Team der Transport-Fever Community

• hugedragonyk, do not worry, was just a request of a single user.
    The way you handle this is ok and the users are satisfied.

There is also google translator :thumbsup:

MfG elektronikfreak

MB MSI MPG Z790 Edge WIFI - i7-14700K - Nvidia GeForce RTX 4080 Founders Edition 16GB - 192 Gb DDR5 Ram - 5x 2TB M.2 - Win11/64 - WsK - 60TB Ext. - TPF2 35732

(Meine Screenshots dürfen weiter verwendet werden) - (Fixiert auf Berliner Mod's)

• Thats ok i use google translator for everything in this site therfore all messages apear to me in English no matter the language. Is also very funny because of the bad translation you can laugh a lot out of bad google translator, translations. ;) xd

• -------------
    Thank you very much for your support. The community administrator contacted me in time and provided assistance.
    The MOD of the subsequent UEP series will still be updated and released here. I hope to communicate and learn with more MOD authors.
    ---------------------------------

This is ambulance series 【UEP-008C】for the hospital MOD. is still being modeled.

MOD includes five ambulance models in China, Germany, the Netherlands, Russia, and the United States.
    (The ambulance models in 3 countries will continue to be added later.)
    Also included a helicopter (BUS + ASSET) and ambulance personnel.

All ambulances have separate dynamic warning lights.
    European part of the ambulance, I am going to use the Dutch ambulance sound effect.
    (The Dutch ambulance's siren is very interesting, with vibrato. I will take a piece of sound material from this video:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

--------------------------------------

----------------------------------------

• ----------------2019.5.10--------------------

MOD preview?: (Neoplan) - Blood Donation Series?

UEP-008E - [part(b)] - Blood Donation Series

This is the second MOD extension for the hospital series mod. Recently released.
    The MOD contains blood donation vehicles in 6 countries. Adopt the Neoplan BUS.
    1. China (small yellow duck)
    2. Germany (German Red Cross)
    3. Japan (Kenketsu-chan)
    4. United Kingdom (NHS)
    5. United States (ONE BLOOD)
    6. Russia (WIP--)
    ------------------
    MOD contains bus/truck + assets three properties.

PS: Because the Russian blood donation car materials collected so far are not complete, Russia's blood donation car is being modeled, Now I need everyone to help me provide some photos of Russian blood donation cars.

PPS1:

In addition to the blood donation car series, the Neoplan passenger bus series (skyline/ Mega) is being modeled.

MOD TEST. (ASSET)

----------------------

[WIP] Neoplan - SKYLINE :P

[WIP] Neoplan - MegaBus!(SKYLINER ~~) :P

------------------

• WOW, and one more time I have to say that I LOVE your MODs 8o:D

As a Person who helped as a volunteer in the in Germany a lot at blood donations, this Mod to me is INSANE :D
    Especially to see our Mascot, Tröpfchen, on the front of the Bus ^^
    Cant wait for this :thumbsup:

Based on the Slogan, the most common Slogans are those two;
    Slogan 1 | Slogan 2
    but the one which is on the bus Right now would also be totally ok, since it is also used some times... ;)

Also, is the License plate an extra mesh with one single texture, or is it included in the normal textures of the bus?
    Because THIS would be a standart german License plate...

Meine Projekte und ausführliche Modding-Berichte hier im Forum:

Feluno bastelt

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Feluno ()

• Thank you very much for the reference website you provided. Tomorrow I will continue to modify and optimize the Blood donation bus MOD. :P

ps: The license plate is independent and can be modified at will.
    (In addition to other DDS files, I will give the license plate a separate TGA texture, players can modify the license plate number themselves)

Hospitals, ambulances, helicopters, and blood donation vehicles are expected to be released in mid-June.

Before the release of MOD, I will continue to add three ambulances and complete the Russian blood donation bus model. If there is enough time, I will add another rescue helicopter model that can land on the ground.

-----------------------------------

• [...] Hamburg, Germany to visit the world's largest miniature sand table museum. I hope to have a good travel experience.

Thats a great idea. Very beautiful thing. But bringt a lot of time with you. This thing is huge!
    I, by myself, were about 4-5 hours in it if I remember correctly. The itailan part not even included. We were tired from all the standing and walking already and didn´t had much time left. But definetly something I would recommend too. ^^

• Hey,'ve got a question, could you also mod heavy duty cranes with different axes and in different colors? possibly also with trailer for the balance weightsHere are a few pictures of what I mean...picture 1, picture 2, picture 3 and picture 4and with this link you will find a few pictures for the purpose

would be great if you could implement something like that

Ich bin Gast, ich darf das.... :D:D:D

• Update the progress:

I was bored in the office in the afternoon :sleeping: , so I completed the blood donation bus texture of RU.
    (thanks to the Russian translation help provided by @Lord Raccoon ). ^^

PS:

For all the license plates of the Neoplan series, I made a TGA file.

(Directory \textures\models\vehicle\bus\008e_partb_license_plate.tga )

players can open this file to modify their favorite license plate and save it.

-------------------------------------------

For cranes and cement pump trucks, they will be added to the building site MOD, which is expected to be released in July.
    Personal time is limited. This month I need to finish and release the hospital series MOD first.

• It is possible that the forum does not support copying photos from chat messages..

It doesn't. Attachments from private messages are only available for Users that are involved in that conversation.

BlueBrixx